News Breaking: Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill announced as the UFC 300 Main Event

Who wins?

• Total voters
Like I said week ago, they will carry that storyline of Hill having to relinquish the belt and never losing the title while Alex just has to be his badass self and he will sell it from that.

Underwhelming M.E. but at least we get a proper title fight I guess....

Pereira ducked Aspinall after talking shit to fight Jamal broken arm Hill? ya'll trollin

{<jordan}

All I'm going to say is don't count out Hill, his long arms and awkward style can easily get inside of Pereira's open defense.

Alex needs to test that achilles before he commits to counters.

That's a good fight, but not what I expected to headline UFC300...

Can't wait to watch it but it's a little bit mehhh at the same time

They should honestly just do without these number events. They don’t have the star power anymore to put in these supercards in a timely manner.

Im so happy for Jamaal Hill. Headlining the biggest UFC event of all time. Same for Alex his story and his rise has been insane.

Good fight. Should be a banger.

Has it got enough star power to headline UFC 300? I think not tbh.

Good fight. Just not up to all the talk Dana did. At least the whole guessing game is over.

I got Hill KOing Alex in the first due to Alex keeping his hands too low.

People hate hill but that's a good fight and he deserved the next shot
Inarguably true!
Jamal is a dangerous opponent power-wise, but I see Poatan iutworking him, especially since he has avenging Glover on his mind.

A fantastic fight, however, would make way more sense for Brazil. And not fantastic enough to warrant the level of hype Dana created

Back