Movies Borderlands movie

Flower2dPeople

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The inclusion of Kevin Hart scares me. If he's Roland, I hope Handsome Jack shoots him in the 1st 5 mins.

borderlands-dom-1sht-rgb-1708374830603.jpg

BL2 is my favorite game ever. I'm probably going to skip the BL4 game if the writing team who made BL3 are involved.

I like Cate but she's too old to be Lilith.

"Tales From The Borderlands" was excellent, and showed what could be with that universe with smart writers, so I'll hold off judgement on this one.

LOL @ Cate Blanchet's air brushing on the poster, to make her look like a 30 year old Lena Headey.

959227-338bcc9d5db6128e11114c748e465d63.data

Not excited off of what's available, but curious if the actual trailer makes it look better.

Last edited:
I played the game a few times. I don't even remember the story. It's like just grind for more purple/orange weapons.

Literally replaying borderlands right now. I'm a level79 Maya. This must be a joke, right? Cate is like sixty, how can she be Lilith? Hart as Roland? What? This is insane.

Was really looking forward to this, but yes it really does look like they fucked up the casting. Ugh :(

Full trailer is out and it looks a lot better than I expected it to, definitely feels like they stayed true to the spirit and the atmosphere of the game with some Guardians Of The Galaxy part 1 influence added in, which aint a bad thing imo
Ole Pete is officially All In on this one

Borderlands is my favorite game series and I have zero faith in the movie.

What a disappointment

I was working at a gamestop when Borderlands came out
So, 08-09?

Don't remember playing it tbh....

Odd choice of music for something Borderlands inspired too.

And like others said not a fan of the casting of Lilith or Roland. Not sure what to think of Tannis. Tiny Tina looks great though.

Where's Brick? Mordecai?

Last edited:
Odd choice of music for something Borderlands inspired too.

And like others said not a fan of the casting of Lilith or Roland. Not sure what to think of Tannis. Tiny Tina looks great though.

Where's Brock? Mordecai?
Brick?

Back