Shoop (ISL) International Shoop League Season 12 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread! UFC 298 and 299!

Ok guys, the deadline will be 3:00 am EST Wed 21st Feb.

I can add a day to the deadline if everyone is up for it, so if you like that idea, let me know here. If we put the the thread forward one day we get longer to work on our shoops and we get Saturday voting which usually adds up to more votes.

Submitted mines already but I am cool with extending it one more day so the busy people have more time to work on the shoops. More people voting on a Saturday seems like a good idea too

Seems like everyone is going to be fine with the deadline as it is, so let's stick to that.

We have 12 hours to go until the deadline

giphy.gif

I have to apologize..... i'm obliged to flake on this one.
I haven't even SEEN UFC298 other than the last 2 or 3 fights at a sports bar on the Satrurday night. Internet connection is massively screwed up currently (how about 0.5Mbps download speed? anyone? anyone? no not a typo : 0.5Mbps tested multiple times) and it was impossible to watch rest of fights online. Plus other issues too taking up all my time

SO....not having seen 75% of UFC298 at this point I have to bow out to my fellow competitors on this event....

I shall return for UFC299....

I have to apologize..... i'm obliged to flake on this one.
I haven't even SEEN UFC298 other than the last 2 or 3 fights at a sports bar on the Satrurday night. Internet connection is massively screwed up currently (how about 0.5Mbps download speed? anyone? anyone? no not a typo : 0.5Mbps tested multiple times) and it was impossible to watch rest of fights online. Plus other issues too taking up all my time

SO....not having seen 75% of UFC298 at this point I have to bow out to my fellow competitors on this event....

I shall return for UFC299....
Man, sorry to hear about the speeds, but mainly missing out on this grand event.

5mbps sucks. Reminds me of dialup. Funny story, I downloaded a 1.3gb pride event years ago on dialup. Took over a month & probably $30 in dialup calls, but I got it done.

Just under an hour remaining, guys.

Once the deadline passes I'll get the thread up as soon as I can

w=600

Getting nervous, but bring it on. This has been so much fun already & the best part is yet to come:)

Back