Shoop (ISL) International Shoop League Season 12 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread! UFC 298 and 299!

arresteddevelopment-its-happening.gif

Apologies to you all but I have to forfeit this round since I have no shoop tools at my disposal here on vacation! You’re getting off easy this time! Best of luck! Can’t wait to see the big 298 reveals.🥳
PS: Merab is killing it with shoops on his Instagram.

Last edited:
Apologies to you all but I have to forfeit this round since I have no shoop tools at my disposal here on vacation! You’re getting off easy this time! Best of luck! Can’t wait to see the big 298 reveals.🥳
PS: Merab is killing it with shoops on his Instagram.

It's all good bud, thanks for letting me know and enjoy the vacation.

Ok guys, the deadline will be 3:00 am EST Wed 21st Feb.

I can add a day to the deadline if everyone is up for it, so if you like that idea, let me know here. If we put the the thread forward one day we get longer to work on our shoops and we get Saturday voting which usually adds up to more votes.

I can add a day to the deadline if everyone is up for it, so if you like that idea, let me know here. If we put the the thread forward one day we get longer to work on our shoops and we get Saturday voting which usually adds up to more votes.

I'm ok if others are. I'm mostly done mine, but more votes and better outcomes sounds good to me. Just means I have to wait an extra day to see the results of our labour, which is the only downside...

I'm ok if others are. I'm mostly done mine, but more votes and better outcomes sounds good to me. Just means I have to wait an extra day to see the results of our labour, which is the only downside...

I'll see what everyone says. I'm good either way. Thanks bud.

Thanks, anything is fine with me. I can submit any time.

Good luck finishing your competition entries blurds. Hopefully we get a full house.

Is anybody having trouble Uploading images/gifs atm? Mine disappear after a few mins and all my old shoops are gone. Can only upload using imgur.

Last edited:
Back