Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

Why is this funny? NY is going to lose a lot of taxable estates due to this politically driven decision.
If there's money to be made, they will come

NY state is just putting its pants on to say "don't do what Donnie did, which is fluctuate your property values by 300% in some cases, and don't grossly lie on your loan applications because we'll come after you".

Real Estate in NYC is still a very lucrative business.

LMAO CORRECTION:

Updated Flip List: now at 12
*new* Michigan fake elector, James Renner
Scott Hall -- Georgia RICO case
Sydney Powell -- Georgia RICO case
Kenneth Cheese Bro -- Georgia RICO case
Patrick Birney -- NY fraud civil case
Shawn Still -- Georgia RICO case*
David Shafer -- Georgia RICO case*
Cathleen Latham -- Georgia RICO case*
Yuscil Taveras -- Mar-a-Lago Classified Docs case
Mark Meadows -- Georgia RICO case
Jenna Ellis -- Georgia RICO case
Michael Cohen -- NY fraud civil case

*did not flip in the sense of taking a plea deal; they're using the "we were just following orders from Trump" defense
Trump only flips the best people.

Why is this funny? NY is going to lose a lot of taxable estates due to this politically driven decision.
New York is the 10th largest economy In the world.
There is a reason most large companies donate to both sides of the aisle. They don’t give a shit who wins, they are all about the money.
sure you will have some rich guys who like the fame with the Rubes that defending Trump will give them but a large majority of capitalist would rather make money then lose money for a fat con man.
You Trump Supporters and your fantasies that are not reality based crack me up. Look no further than thinking Truckers were going to boycott enough loads to New York to make any fucking difference. Hell the one dude who pushed it has now hired an attorney telling news networks to keep his name out there damn mouth.

You sound like you think they will take the buildings with them when they go. :p

New York is the 10th largest economy In the world.
There is a reason most large companies donate to both sides of the aisle. They don’t give a shit who wins, they are all about the money.
sure you will have some rich guys who like the fame with the Rubes that defending Trump will give them but a large majority of capitalist would rather make money then lose money for a fat con man.
You Trump Supporters and your fantasies that are not reality based crack me up. Look no further than thinking Truckers were going to boycott enough loads to New York to make any fucking difference. Hell the one dude who pushed it has now hired an attorney telling news networks to keep his name out there damn mouth.

You don’t think that this will negatively impact the decision for companies to incorporate in New York?

You don’t think that this will negatively impact the decision for companies to incorporate in New York?
Why because of what happened to Trump? Trump is a guy who legally can not run a charity, ran a scam University and has done countless other shady shit, business wise. The same Trump who can not get loans from American banks. Trump the guy who sells sneakers and NFT's. Most heavy hitters think Trump is an idiot anyway, which is why the GOP only has 9 million in the bank for an election year. Trump has lost the whale donors. Like I said most business want to make money, and not worried about what happened to Trump, and I bet many are surprised it took this long with the long list of sketchy things Trump has done over his lifetime anyways.
I mean it sounds good when you say it out loud, because what happened to Trump will hurt New York. I bet a majority of Truck Drivers are Trump voters and even those guys were not about to lose money over him, and now you think some Titans of Business or Super Wealthy people are going to lose money for Trump. Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

Yea bro, fraud is totally politically driven and he totally didn't leave a paper trail about 10 miles long.

Fraud is one of those things that either you did it or you didn't. It's not a very ambiguous thing to prove once they have evidence and people snitching on you.

I sit in fraud case trainings multiple times every year, about the only way to catch somebody committing fraud (if they do it well) is to have somebody snitching. I've seen cases were people put in far more effort to conceal $50k than these bozos did covering up millions lmao.

A) He and his people were complete morons because they thought he was above the law. He didn't even do a half decent job of commiting it.

B) He had people snitching on him to save their own skin

C) the amount of info that was leaked to the public was enough for an easy conviction fot this...and that was just the shit we know about that was leaked. They absolutely had more evidence that we don't even know about and haven't seen.

Fraud is not and will never will be a politically driven thing. You either committed fraud or you didn't. And if they are taking you to court over fraud, whether rich, middle class or poor, it's because they have overwhelming evidence that you committed fraud. Once these cases rise to this level, they are almost always NBA Dunk contest material against the defendant.

Also, if you see any real estate people acting like this is a political decision, they are either fucking clueless, are criminals, sometimes both, or just trying to draw attention to themselves for business...and you should probably never take a loan from the scumbag who acts like this is okay, because he probably plans on ripping you a new asshole. The state of New York could give a flying fuck about that idiot. If you think people are gonna boycott New York real estate over Trump commiting fraud like it's Bud Light, then you don't know how money or real estate works at all lol. New York isn't losing a damn thing from that bozo and if he's doing business there, they are probably losing money from tax fraud as well lol. BUT likely not considering he'll probably still do business in NYC and probably isn't a retard like Trump and his goons. He's more likely just virtue signaling to get some business from Trump supporting idiots that see his quote in the media.

Last edited:

Based crazy women

E Jean be checking the news with lawyers on speed dial...

money-gun-boss-grandma-gangster-nisjh0x0cw9k47rw.gif

People that run fraudulent schemes to the extent TR7MP does might think twice. It seems to me though that claiming everyone does it is the same excuse they have when they try to downplay a politician's corruption by claiming they're all corrupt.

People that run fraudulent schemes to the extent TR7MP does might think twice. It seems to me though that claiming everyone does it is the same excuse they have when they try to downplay a politician's corruption by claiming they're all corrupt.
they are all corrupt. They are all doing it.

Houchel had to come out and say she’s not going to charge anyone else with this.

Do you honestly think trump is the only one?

I’m not defending him, I’m just curious how much this will impact others deciding to be in NY and how that will impact tax revenue.

Back