• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Premier League Thread 2023/24 V17: I could eat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like allways, i love your attitude. And thank you for the support, my friend.
But ive gotta keep it real.
We've got the shittiest squad since i was a child.
We've already lost our National League .
We probably wont even make it to the CL next year ... and all that comes with it ... And i could go on ...

We cant compete against the best Arsenal since the Invincibles.
We have to try, with all our might ... but, realistically speaking, we wont stand a chance. Thats my prediction.
And, honestly, i should be more optimistic, but our club needs to wake the fook up. And today would be a good day to do so.

The more i get older, the more detached i get from football, which is a good thing, imo.
My motto is : " They're making insane money for kicking a fkin ball. They dont give a fook about the supporters. And if football dies, it dies."

Hhhmm got you brother! And your less optimistic outlook for this game and in general. I check the portuguese league every other week when I nerd out a bit and go through the european football results/tables so definitely a bit surprised... Porto in the CL and at least going through the group stage has been like a safe bet for the last 20 years or so.

Definitely not the most easy draw to play Arsenal atm @Chules BUT still expect act more confident while playing at home and not having this away goal rule now more these days. Just view it that way if it's already like you don't see a change > there's nothing to lose either then ;)🐲

16/17 - Juventus knock out Porto they reach the final
17/18 - Liverpool knock out Porto they reach the final
18/19 - Liverpool knock out Porto they reach the final
20/21 - Chelsea knock out Porto they reach the final
22/23 - Inter knock out Porto they reach the final

If that happens I'm gonna root for Arsenal in the final no matter who the opponent is - quote me on that! 👀:eek:

16/17 - Arsenal don't make the final
17/18 - Arsenal don't make the final
18/19 - Arsenal don't make the final
20/21 - Arsenal don't make the final
22/23 - Arsenal don't make the final

^^ as long as they stay away from our Seb I don't mind that circus that will go on over there for the rest of the season LOL @xtramob 🐻

This lent stuff is giving me a rough time today - first time since last Weds. Need to hang in here for another 30 mins til having something for dinner. I could eat :rolleyes::oops: @Arqueto @Isa @lsa @Chules

@Arqueto you been to Norway?

Yeah, years ago. Crazy expensive <Eek2.0>

Would eat that pizza

2rCakLy.gif

Where you've been?

I think it was Bergen. I took the ferry from Tynemouth in Newcastle to Norway, and I'm sure it was Bergen. It was years ago bud, and I don't think they even do that trip anymore. I just remember paying about 30 quid for a sarnie and a cup of tea when I was in Norway :eek:

I think it was Bergen. I took the ferry from Tynemouth in Newcastle to Norway, and I'm sure it was Bergen. It was years ago bud, and I don't think they even do that trip anymore. I just remember paying about 30 quid for a sarnie and a cup of tea when I was in Norway :eek:
I don't know what a sarnie is, but it sounds about right. It does cost a lot to live here, but compared to the income it is definitely manageble.

You should see the polish migrant workers ballin' outta control all the time here:cool:?1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back