Media Jack Della Maddalena interested in fighting Shavkat Rakhmonov with a win over Burns

He's getting tapped out in that fight.

Very much enjoy JDM and he's going to be a force in the division the next few years ... Shavkat however, may be the next champion. He's on a different level and has potential to be one of the great fighters of this generation.

Very much enjoy JDM and he's going to be a force in the division the next few years ... Shavkat however, may be the next champion. He's on a different level and has potential to be one of the great fighters of this generation.
He’s getting tapped out against Burns, too. So I guess that means he’s not getting to Shavkat anytime soon

<{1-8}>

Shavkat needs to shore up his defensive issues or he'll peak as just another favorite son of the just bleed god.

He's my boy, but I think Jack might be rushing things a lil stepping up against Shavkat this soon.
Edwards - Champ
Usman - 1 (fighting at MW now)
Belal - 2
Shavkat - 3
Burns - 4
JDM - 11

If he beats Burns there isn’t a lot of choices left for JDM. It’s a bigger jump up to fight Burns than it would be to fight Shavkat after beating Burns.

Yea, Shavkat needs to be at least 20-0 for a title shot. To quote the immortal S.O.D.: “speak English or die”.

Pussy whipped is one of my favorite songs by them lol.

"Pussy whipped, pussy whipped... don't you know you're pussy whipped" lol

Edwards - Champ
Usman - 1 (fighting at MW now)
Belal - 2
Shavkat - 3
Burns - 4
JDM - 11

If he beats Burns there isn’t a lot of choices left for JDM. It’s a bigger jump up to fight Burns than it would be to fight Shavkat after beating Burns.

You're not wrong, and he's got the right attitude.
I guess more time fighting other guys isn't going to help him much against Shavkat, he might as well get after it while the opportunity is there.

Shavkat needs to shore up his defensive issues or he'll peak as just another favorite son of the just bleed god.

Its both true and a fair criticism when watching the Geoff Neal fight. Suffice to say it looked like he was making a point and used it to break through.

His next fight was against Wonderboy and he had perfectly sound defense and a cohesive game plan to put Wonderboy away while taking virtually no damage.

He has the skills to do that.

"Isn't he fuckin awesome?" -Kenny Florian

Last edited:
Back