Social Google Gemini refuses to show pictures of white people.

Rightwing media seems to be missing this news , which is recent..

Google Shuts Down AI Image Generator After It Made "Racially Diverse Nazis"

Google has paused its AI image generator due to its penchant for creating grossly inaccurate historical illustrations — such as, and no we are not kidding, racially diverse Nazis — that had people howling on social media.

Google announced the hiatus for its Gemini AI tool in a post on the social media platform X-formerly Twitter this morning.

1c99cb8942508fce15cb77af6bdad82d

-----

Is google trying to soften the image of the 3rd Reich or is it more likely that an A.I. generator is just going to output what you ask of it. If someone wanted cats as Nazis it will probably have feline faces in Nazi uniforms.

The same people who take ideologically slanted media seriously. As sad as it is, there are swaths of retards out there who think erasing white people and sympathizing with "MAPs" is a positive development for society.
lol

Here's another one...

Go type "White women in a relationship" in Google then go to the images.

The image results are almost completely interracial couples or same sex couples.

This shit isn't a mistake.

Rightwing media seems to be missing this news , which is recent..

Google Shuts Down AI Image Generator After It Made "Racially Diverse Nazis"

Google has paused its AI image generator due to its penchant for creating grossly inaccurate historical illustrations — such as, and no we are not kidding, racially diverse Nazis — that had people howling on social media.

Google announced the hiatus for its Gemini AI tool in a post on the social media platform X-formerly Twitter this morning.

1c99cb8942508fce15cb77af6bdad82d

-----

Is google trying to soften the image of the 3rd Reich or is it more likely that an A.I. generator is just going to output what you ask of it. If someone wanted cats as Nazis it will probably have feline faces in Nazi uniforms.
Did you not go through and read the thread ? People aren't saying show me a black nazi, make the pope black ect .....

I saw an interview with one of the people on the team and it was batshit crazy. She mentioned the goal was to be anti-racist and she had people on her team that complained that no one looked like them so they didn’t feel comfortable and how that’s a problem.

This needing to see people that look like you stuff is so alien to me. I cared about personalities, not skin color growing up.

Most of my cartoon heroes weren’t even human. Just absurd.

1. why was it giving the response initially? that's not random, it's from somewhere. people approved that shit.
2. the new response isn't much of an improvement. so pedos are victims now, we should all feel sorry? absolute bullshit.

That's not how generative AI works.

You CAN get two different responses for the same or similar prompts.

Secondly, no one "approves" anything. They don't know what the AI is going to say ahead of time. They try to put in "guardrails" that attempt to preempt the generative nature of the AI to prevent it from saying something controversial. But that is a manual process and requires someone to think about what a user might ask the AI beforehand so there are gaps.

Of course, when these models comes out, a bunch of conservatives start hammering it with questions trying to get it say something controversial so they can run to Twitter to allege big tech bias against them, show how "crazy" California culture is, or as proof of some crazy conspiracy (which is where a lot of this pedo stuff originates).

It isn’t self thinking, it’s programmed. It was programmed to say that. We have been warning you MAPS is the next letter in the alphabet mafia, Google just showed their hand and proved we were right

It was not. You have no idea what you're talking about about.

Secondly, no one "approves" anything. They don't know what the AI is going to say ahead of time. They try to put in "guardrails" that attempt to preempt the generative nature of the AI to prevent it from saying something controversial. But that is a manual process and requires someone to think about what a user might ask the AI beforehand so there are gaps.

Of course, when these models comes out, a bunch of conservatives start hammering it with questions trying to get it say something controversial so they can run to Twitter to allege big tech bias against them, show how "crazy" California culture is, or as proof of some crazy conspiracy (which is where a lot of this pedo stuff originates).
yeah bro it's the conservatives fault this shit ai produced pro-pedo replies.
you're a fucking idiot.

Yeah, I'm not buying the "it's just the wonky AI doing it" narrative when I can go to other AI image generators and have NONE of these issues described in this thread.

My bad I thought the query was "diverse Nazis" .

So the issue seems to be that Google's A.I. is just throwing diversity into anything and everything.
No worries sherbro, It appears that way with the diversity any anything and everything. Here are some examples. I Don't think it would be a issue at all if it's a one off but it's not. I think this is how you're seeing black nazi's ect..

vikings

pope

She mentioned the goal was to be anti-racist and she had people on her team that complained that no one looked like them so they didn’t feel comfortable and how that’s a problem.
batshit crazy narcissism.

Yeah, I'm not buying the "it's just the wonky AI doing it" narrative when I can go to other AI image generators and have NONE of these issues described in this thread.

No, the image generation is a separate issue.

I was speaking specifically about the response on pedophilia and why it may have changed.

The current popular theory in tech circles on the image generation is that Google was modifying prompts to coerce the model into producing more diverse images of people. And that they did it in a heavy handed way that ignored context.

I played with it before the image generation stuff was removed. You could get it to generate pictures of a white person by explicitly specifying race so anyone that it wouldn't generate images of a white person is lying. If you didn't specify race then it defaults to generating people of diverse races. However, it would not generate pictures of only white people (such as crowds of ONLY white people). That was a guardrail put in place and it would reply with a canned response about diversity so that part is true.

Last edited:
yeah bro it's the conservatives fault this shit ai produced pro-pedo replies.
you're a fucking idiot.

You have no idea how any of this stuff works and it's painfully obvious. But outraged and ignorant is what people like you do best.

You have no idea how any of this stuff works and it's painfully obvious. But outraged and ignorant is what people like you do best.
we got another one of those "you don't know how this works" dudes around here that somehow never touch on how "it worked" itself into pro-pedo replies.
you're pathetic.

we got another one of those "you don't know how this works" dudes around here that somehow never touch on how "it worked" itself into pro-pedo replies.
you're pathetic.

You idiots think it's a giant application with a trillion if statements and that some programmer at Google sat down at their desk and wrote something to the effect of: if prompt.contains("pedophilia") then respondSupportingPedophiles()

And that so hilariously stupid that I can't even take you people serious. It's one thing to not know how something works. It's another thing entirely to not know, draw conclusions based on your made up assumptions, and then be impervious to facts that invalidates your opinion. Outraged and ignorant.

You idiots think it's a giant application with a trillion if statements and that some programmer at Google say down at their desk and wrote something to the effect of: if prompt.contains("pedophilia") then respondSupportingPedophiles()

And that so hilariously stupid that I can't even take you people serious. It's one thing to not know how something works. It's another thing entirely to not know, draw conclusions based on your made up assumptions, and then be impervious to facts that invalidates your opinion. Outraged and ignorant.
irrelevant drivel.

Back