Elections Trump’s speeches mega thread

To think there are people out there who listen to Trump speak and think he's a smart man baffles me completely.
How dumb are you that when you listen to this incredible stupid man speak, you think to yourself: now that's a smart man and I look up to him.
You used to go to school in a special smaller bus, right ??<45>

Bro its whatever baby cakes. Yellow cards or banned idgf! My tablet writes what it wants.

That whole loving an old man that's not your father grandfather or relative is weird and disgusting.

Only worship God and not an orange con man.!

But seriously, what insanely racist shit did you post to get cards?

To think there are people out there who listen to Trump speak and think he's a smart man baffles me completely.
How dumb are you that when you listen to this incredible stupid man speak, you think to yourself: now that's a smart man and I look up to him.
You used to go to school in a special smaller bus, right ??<45>
The US is a hot bed for sexual assault. It is no wonder the people like this rapist. But hey, they’ll do anything for the guy.

Trump taking the stage in the next 10-20 minutes in SC.

GHDOS5ZXIAA2FUI

that was in regard to the Biden campaign coming out with this headline over the weekend

Anyways, Trump gave perhaps one of his best speeches ever at CPAC over the weekend. Starts at about the 2 hour 2 minute mark. It is quite hilarious. His cadence and messaging have evolved into near perfection. Much better than 2016 and 2020

that was in regard to the Biden campaign coming out with this headline over the weekend

Anyways, Trump gave perhaps one of his best speeches ever at CPAC over the weekend. Starts at about the 2 hour 2 minute mark. It is quite hilarious. His cadence and messaging have evolved into near perfection. Much better than 2016 and 2020

8h4ocq.jpg

'Chlamydia is more popular than Donald Trump': Former Michigan GOP operative

"Former President Donald Trump won the Michigan primary on Tuesday, but former Michigan Republican operative Jeff Timmer rained on his parade by noting how much support rival Nikki Haley got despite the fact that she has no shot at winning the nomination.

"It's not just that Donald Trump continues to lose three or four out of every ten Republican votes," said the political operative, whose bio notes he's also a Senior Advisor to the Lincoln Project. "It's that those voters are never ever ever coming back to Donald Trump. Chlamydia is more popular than Donald Trump among college-educated white voters, especially white women, and even non-college-educated white mainstream Protestant women."

Trump came out of Michigan with 68.2% of the Michigan vote while Haley ended with 26.6%.

However, Trump's dominance in the state apparently fell off from previous elections in traditionally Republican hubs like Oakland and Kent Counties.

This is where Timmer sees vulnerability in the 45th president's pursuit of the White House.

Meantime, incumbent Biden took the state easily despite tens of thousands voting "Uncommitted" as a protest launched by some Democrats fuming over his support of Israel’s war against Hamas in Gaza.

"The fact that Donald Trump will never get the votes — that's the biggest story out Michigan tonight," he said. "The way it should be covered Donald Trump's results are much weaker than they appear to be and Joe Biden's results are stronger than expected.""

What did Biden get? Something like 96% of the vote? And this is a swing state? Funny how confident people are Trump will win looking at those numbers.

Back