Crime FBI uses image of well-dressed White women to depict organized retail crime

Is this a fair depiction of organized retail theft in America?

• Total voters
Organized Retail Theft

FBI - Lets use a pic of a White Teenager shoplifting a $50 purse

Reality - 5 dudes smash and grab $75K worth of merchandise in broad daylight.
76392729-12619591-Five_smash_and_grab_thieves_smashed_jewelry_showcases_with_hamme-a-2_1697041678436.jpg

Not the FBI... It's Worse

Google

Yeah not defending Google at all. I just don't think its a conspiracy that the FBI purposefully chose those images as a subliminal message when those are literally the first stock images for retail theft that appear.

Appears to be more of a stock image/google issue than FBI issue.

Organized Retail Theft

FBI - Lets use a pic of a White Teenager shoplifting a $50 purse

Reality - 5 dudes smash and grab $75K worth of merchandise in broad daylight.
76392729-12619591-Five_smash_and_grab_thieves_smashed_jewelry_showcases_with_hamme-a-2_1697041678436.jpg
I don't live in a area where other shoppers would just let a bunch of people storm a store like a bunch of Cockroaches and not do anything or try to do anything but why in certain places don't they? Are they scared of the criminals or legal ramifications?

Lol at cans having a meltdown over something this stupid.

<36>

Look! Its the shitposter peaking out of his garbage can.

lol...

You can tell when these dipshits have zero ability to contribute because... well, they put up garbage like this.

And that's it's almost always the case.

It's ok, keep trying. Someday you'll respond with something kind of intelligent

I understand the sentiment.

But, honestly, who gives a fuck.. its literally just a photo in a tweet. Why lose your minds over that?
They say a picture is worth a thousand words......
or is it Two Trillion words?

i can't remember

I bet young white girls shoplift a ton of makeup, but is it organized? No. But the shit you see on the news with a bunch of people rushing a store is organized.
Our principal got called by a local department store because a girl got cought shoplifting during her lunch break.

His reply "I'm her principal. What do you expect me to do, give her a C- in Algebra 2? Why not call the police or her parents?"

I’m convinced that a good chunk of the posters here are AI.

Anytime a thread is made criticizing something there are automated responses like “you guys are triggered chuds. You’re having a meltdown, etc.“

When in reality we are usually having a laugh and pointing out how absurd something is.

Sweatshop is far too retarded to be AI

Back