PBP ONE 166: De Ridder vs. Malykhin 2, Fri. 3/1, 7:30 AM ET/ 4:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

So where to go now? Clearly he's at the top of the mountain

I hate to state the obvious, but clearly needs to find his way to another organization if he wants to keep testing himself

Reactions: Gio
They barely have 10 LHW and HW fighters if at all.
Yea they don't have a big roster. If you look at their rankings on their website. Almost all the divisions are very thin. They do have an ok female division though.

There is a reason they started doing kickboxing/MT/grappling fights to fill out the cards.

Reactions: Gio
Yea they don't have a big roster. If you look at their rankings on their website. Almost all the divisions are very thin. They do have an ok female division though.

There is a reason they started doing kickboxing/MT/grappling fights to fill out the cards.
I mean at least they have people under contract now. I remember they had so many guys fight once and never again in the beginning.

We need Maly in the UFC. Maybe 205 would be his "natural" weight class there because of his height. Would be in some bangers with Alex, Hill, Jiri & the others

Back