Put a stop on Gaziev hate, he ragdolled the hell out of Gane in sparring

Cazanciocu

White Belt
Reaction score
Gane brought him to train for Jones and he ragdolled the shit out of him in sparring. It's true he only got 1 of 7 takedown attempts against rozenstruick, but Rozenstruick TDD is underrated and every fighter has a bad night here and there. He is still a great prospect and 10-1. Also his striking other than the rozenstruick fight has looked great too.

Shamil Gaziev training with Ciryl Gane.jpeg

Wow, out grappling gain in "sparring" is your example of how he doesn't suck...........

0cdfc839b7e5d620a8431392eb90289e.jpg

What exactly happened in the fight? He gave up? Couldn't see out of his eye?

Bisping won a BELT without one eye, wtf is this?

Reactions: Kb7
The whole fight was horsecrap.

Commentary could have been this:

Gaziev grazes with a jab. Bigi steps back.
Bigi misses a jab cross.
Gaziev shuffles forwards.
Gaziev grazes a jab. Bigi misses a jab cross.
They shuffle backwards. Gaziev steps backwards. Bigi misses a jab cross. Bigi misses a jab and lands a gentle cross to the body. Bigi steps backwards. Gaziev shuffles forwards.

And on. And on...

Gane brought him to train for Jones and he ragdolled the shit out of him in sparring. It's true he only got 1 of 7 takedown attempts against rozenstruick, but Rozenstruick TDD is underrated and every fighter has a bad night here and there. He is still a great prospect and 10-1. Also his striking other than the rozenstruick fight has looked great too.

View attachment 1032605
That Could potentially just make Jon Jones win over Gane even less impressive given that Gane avoided the few somehwat decent grapplers at Heavyweight like the plague prior to the Jones fight only to get thrown about by Ngannou before that Anyway.

I was not going to hate on him but because of this thread I will now. And I will encourage others to do so as well.

TS, nice job, you've effectively created more hate towards the guy than if you had just left it alone.

Feel good about yourself now?

Back