News Haney vs Ryan García DAZN PPV Golden Boy April 20th @ Barclays

Jesus. I've got Jermaine Taylor vibes from this video. This guy does not seem right. Hoping he considers taking time off. As much as that will hurt him financially, health comes first.

If this isn't a troll, to be honest young guys already showing severe signs of mental illness like Ryan and Teofimo should not be getting hit in the head for a living by absolute killers.

But definitely not taking a Bimbo insta thots word for it.

Dude is grown now. Da fuck is he oppressed?
Either he fights or he doesn't. He's still rich either way. Dude was rich due to social media prior to even being considered a real pro contender. He's a father himself.

If somehow his parents are forcing him to fight when he doesn't want to then don't talk shit like you're about that action. Tell them to stop mooching and just move on with your life as an influencer. Too grown to be having his parents control his bank accounts & car keys lol.

Dude need to take a year off and get his fuckin shit together/

I hope Ryan is okay and gets some help. This fight can happen when he's in a healthy spot.

What were the tweets about? all I see is they all got taken down

The deleted tweets were about going to a psych ward.

He is tweeting even more weird stuff.

They need to call this fight off and 5150 Ryan for real.

1709666700961.png

1709666561266.png

this young man may be having a manic episode right now. definitely not someone to kick a person when they are down. hope Ryan gets the help he needs and deserves. boxing is always secondary to the main things in life: health, family, prosperity, respect

this young man may be having a manic episode right now. definitely not someone to kick a person when they are down. hope Ryan gets the help he needs and deserves. boxing is always secondary to the main things in life: health, family, prosperity, respect

It just keeps getting worse. He went into a Twitter space with Andrew Tate to talk about this nonsense.

Jesus, he's even crazier than the girl that stalks me at work.

Back