News Haney vs Ryan García DAZN PPV Golden Boy April 20th @ Barclays

knowing how Haney fights, id be surprised if people were able to watch him while NOT being stoned
No that’s the problem, I get stoned for the fights and then I don’t even get to see them. It’s why I can’t buy the ppv, I’m not paying money to take a nap again, no fucking way.

If I wanted to take naps for boxing I would lace em up and go shave years off being a midlife crisis.

No that’s the problem, I get stoned for the fights and then I don’t even get to see them. It’s why I can’t buy the ppv, I’m not paying money to take a nap again, no fucking way.
true. sometimes i can just zone out and glaze over when im watching something while stoned. worked well for Haney in the past.

Garcia hasn't been sober in any clip that I've seen of him in the past few weeks.

He was on a Twitter space bragging about being high the other night.

If this is how he's approaching the fight, he's going to get embarrassed.

The press conference clips make me embarrassed to be a boxing fan. I think I might skip this one.

Garcia hasn't been sober in any clip that I've seen of him in the past few weeks.

Wow! That is really sad to see. Ryan seemed like such a good kid, but holy crap that money when straight to his head, or maybe more his nose. Someone needs to pull him out and save him from himself at this point, cuz that looks really, really bad.

Just watched the full press conference and it is much worse than that clip, I think watching an actual fiery trainwreck would have been more comfortable. I don't know what was worse the degree Ryan was f'ed up that even made Oscar cringe or his father repeatedly yelling racist shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: HHJ

The voices in your head hahahahhahha

Looks like he did a few lines before coming out. Haney is gonna slap the shit out of this nobody.

I give credit to Ryan for taking fights everyone with a grain of salt worth of boxing knowledge knows he can’t possibly win. Ryan doesn’t have the mentality to beat anyone worth a damn.

Back