Conor McGregor ‘Still Holding Hope for June 29,’ Also Wants Diaz Trilogy at The Sphere

Nah, I reckon from Dana continuously mentioning money and lately saying 'money complicates things'... I think that's a clear sign it's business disagreement. I think Conor is asking for more money than they're willing to give. And they're kind of engaged in a little public... who can win the public perception right now...

Conor acts like he's indestructible etc. but he's not stupid, he knows he's not top tier v. the younger and active rn. And he knows he could very well get knocked tf out by Chandler, no matter what he says. So, he's probably thinking '35. Got a few left... ' and another loss, especially like a knockout or a domination... badly hurts his brand and affects all his businesses essentially... because he can't act like a winner and a don; that's why he continuously and endlessly posts old clips of his knockouts etc. just trying to keep that image and version hammered in....

He probably thinking it's such a risk now every fight, n asking for stupid money maybe 50, 70 mil, who knows.
That's exactly it. The press knows at this point that conor is rdy and available, even saying he wants to fight. Dana gets asked by the press and more forward about it than usual. What does dana respond with? Conor has a lot of money.

Alright, but hes saying he wants to fight, so money isnt an issue.....right? I'm guessing it looks bad for dana to declare that conor wants TOO MUCH, according to dana himself, so instead, he gives a vague response.

Should he even be asking for a relevant fight? If he did people would cry about how he doesn't deserve whatever he is asking for.

Old ass Nate is probably a very fitting fight for him at this stage. Hell, even CTE ridden Ferguson might fit..

I suppose that's the point. He realizes where he's at. He has no business fighting anyone serious, it's just the fact that he's acknowledging that that's interesting lol

I don't think Conor lives in the same reality as the rest of us anymore

I suppose that's the point. He realizes where he's at. He has no business fighting anyone serious, it's just the fact that he's acknowledging that that's interesting lol

The ultimate drinking game: Take a shot anytime Mcgregor claims he's got plans to fight

I’d pick Diego at this point.

Conor lives by this, and look at the state he's in.

Diaz last two MMA fights was almost KOing the current WW champ and finishing Ferguson which Paddy the can couldn't do at least.

They really should just make Paddy vs. Conor while they can. While Paddy still has hype before he starts losing, and while Conor still has some fans left

Should he even be asking for a relevant fight? If he did people would cry about how he doesn't deserve whatever he is asking for.

Old ass Nate is probably a very fitting fight for him at this stage. Hell, even CTE ridden Ferguson might fit..
The CSO of CTE would be a way more relevant fight, since he's actually still in the company and competing. Diaz is legacy only and shows neither a want to be challenged NOR a want to participate in rankings.

Just make Connor vs Paddy. He'll get killed by Chandler at this point, and he should have an easy fight first. Fill out Wembley stadium. Then feed Connor to the wolves after he beats Paddy.

I hope they're paying Chandler also the poor guy lmao. He's been waiting for the red panty night like Ian Garry waits for his wife's ex-husband to unlock his chastity belt.

Conor needs to say what he really wants in MMA. Is is just best money fights? Does he want to work towards a title? I feel its hilarious he's acting like UFC is the crazy one when he's trying to fight Chandler at 185lbs. I'm sure MWs would love to introduce Conor to the division. Throw Izzy at his ass and he gets a title shot if he wins.

Back