Dana White Denies That Conor McGregor Will Return in June

Dana said it's not June because when Conor's ready to fight they'll announce it.

Did he... did he just miss that Conor said he's ready to fight in June or something?

Like I know Dana's obviously lying here as there's no way they don't try and have Conor fight on UFC 300 or International Fight Week instead of some random PPV, but come on now. How do you not have a better lie than that lined up?

Chandler is finally going to say fuck it and sign another fight , within the week after that Connor will announce he’s fighting Paddy for a title shot

As the world's former #1 Conor fan, I am honestly just so sick and fucking tired of hearing about this dude non-stop, with him never actually doing anything. It's like the Trump presidency all over again.

Fight or shut the fuck up and go away.
We are living on Conor time ;)

1_Screenshot-2023-12-23-at-210418.jpg

he only entered into the usada pool in early october so how did he determine he was going to fight ?.

Doesn’t he have to offer him 3 fights a yr? Supposedly been in the drug testing pool for a few months. Love to know who is actually telling the truth

This is beyond boring and lame now, just a huge waste of everyones time. He has supposed to be fighting Chandler since forever, every time there is a delay and its pushed back. Its just a big waste of time. Has hasn't fought since 2021.. its 2024 now. I just feel its a giant waste of time.

Even if you listen to interviews about fighting Chandler, he is not clear at all, just lots of mumbling and wishy-washy answers, he never gives a clear Yes, and then he always changes the subject too something else like his restaurant or other business stuff. People will say its coke or he is drunk.. well why does he answer the questions about his restaurant and other businesses very clearly, without mumbling. Its only when asked about the fight he mumbles and is so vague and not clear. Chandler needs to move on and fight ASAP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back