• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Which do you prefer?

sptpicture-pic-7219172740472445285-1600x1200.jpeg

096d6768.jpg

I'm car guy, high-powered sedan guy to be exact. I find most cars made these days ugly as hell though.

I used to drive trucks for work and they were fine I guess. I'm not really into trucks, but it's also nice to drive something you don't really have to worry about and is easy to maintain. I've always had Bimmers or Audis and they're awesome to drive, especially in winter, but it was also expensive with maintanance and I had to change tires all the time because of fucken Canadian potholes. I was always worrying about those cars whereas with trucks it's like the more damaged and beat up they are the better they get. Plus in bimmers other drivers get competitive with you which I was never really into, but with trucks no one cares unless you've given it a douche aesthetic

Now I'm in Africa so you really need an offroad vehicle, my BMW would've been dead and buried out here ages ago

SUV wasn't an option so I went Truck.

You get to a certain age and you just say fuck cars.

I'll take an old pickup with tinted windows, a manual transmission and a bench seat so I can drive some dirt roads with my lady sitting right next to me and keep it in 2nd & 4th gear. If you know, you know.

Back