*** Anthony Joshua vs. Francis Ngannou Aftermath Discussion MEGA THREAD ***

BEAUTIFUL

screenshot_20240308-194909-png.3230581
Aristotle calls this 'poetic justice'.

Hopefully this farce can end now. Francis was blown away. The Fury fight he had an unknown quantity but now he was exposed. Francis is a lion and should return to MMA asap.

AJ is not going to fight in MMA. I dont know why this is even being discussed.
So this is a forum, where people come to discuss all aspects of MMA including hypotheticals. Y'know... For a laugh.

Yup. That's the thing (I hate) about boxing for the fighters: you're supposed to get up and keep fighting after receiving concussion-level blows to the head. In mma the overwhelming majority of the time you're dropped like that, it's either over or you get a couple gnps and it's over. . . .or the occasional diving forearm ;) But in all cases it's wild to think that if the guy got up within 10 seconds that Overeem, CroCop or Big Frank could get another crack at their dazed and hanging jaw.
I dont hate it.
It's definitley more dangerous, but the option is there to quit,or for the corner to pull you out.

Thoroughly pumped.

Ref should’ve stopped it after the second knockdown, as it was clear Francis didn’t want to be there. Boxing is a dangerous game, and he could’ve been seriously hurt there. Doubt he’ll ever be the same fighter again.

Back