• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** Anthony Joshua vs. Francis Ngannou Aftermath Discussion MEGA THREAD ***

Poor Frank. I felt bad.

When they showed him after the second knockdown he had the expression of a kid who just walked into his first day of school.

Then he just stood there and got absolutely melted.

Francis is too arrogant i knew he was going to lose when I saw how he was speaking to fury earlier in the week
Yeah he turned into an major ass again. Seen him talk all kinds of shit. When he grows more and more confident his true nature seems to reveil itself. He was acting the same as he did before the first stipe fight. And no doubt his confidence will drop to an all time low again just like when he got humbled by Stipe. The friendly act is just a smoke screen imo.
Kinda felt bad for him he got ko'd so brutally though. Certainly didnt expect it to go this way, but im glad AJ got the win.

On Church this week, I will make sure to ask Saint Jones to say a prayer for Frank and offer him the Eucharist, the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ, and the healing process shall begin
Yes, that will help a whole lot. Would help even more if Frank decides to finally go to confession. Saint Jones forgives all who repenteth.

only weirdos believe nganou can win
also the hype that he ko anyone he touches

you can actualy see that all his ko came from 40 year old
should be retired fighters like jds overeem arlovski

i dont really get the hype
i say this again and again
hes not really special

almost all HW can knock anyone out

people really believe that nganou is the only one
that has knock out power

lmao

Yes, that will help a whole lot. Would help even more if Frank decides to finally go to confession. Saint Jones forgives all who repenteth.
Let today be a warning. Anyone who commits blasphemy against our Lord and saviour Saint Jones will suffer the consequences, and their entry into heaven will also be forbidden unless they repent

I meant from a financial and health stand point. He got ktfod by Anthony. Chael and Ariel were arguing about how much he would have made in comparison to the UFC. I genuinely wanted to know. I think I'm a pretty decent fan of the sport. I'm not a huge Francis fan but I was happy he did good against fury. But seeing him limp on the sherdog home page made me concerned for his health.

He's a fighter. Everyone is basically on borrowed time from this happening.

It is what it is! He made x20 what he made in all his ufc career in two boxing matches.

Yeah he turned into an major ass again. Seen him talk all kinds of shit. When he grows more and more confident his true nature seems to reveil itself. He was acting the same as he did before the first stipe fight. And no doubt his confidence will drop to an all time low again just like when he got humbled by Stipe. The friendly act is just a smoke screen imo.
Kinda felt bad for him he got ko'd so brutally though. Certainly didnt expect it to go this way, but im glad AJ got the win.
Agreed. He acts humble on the come up and his ego goes out of control when he has the upper hand . hate to say it but dana was right about him in that way.

1,000%. What he's accomplished should be celebrated. Good for Francis.

You know it’s guys that were laughing for 2 years about how Francis was an idiot for not coming back to the UFC , how no boxers wanted to fight him, he was an idiot for ruining his career.

When he booked the Tyson Fury fight, a lot of those guys went silent. When he arguably won the Tyson fury fight a lot of those guys ate crow.

Now that he’s lost they wanna gloat. Talk about how he was never good lmao. Francis is still that guy that very few want to face.

So the UFC was right...?

I think the ufc could have had a new Conor situation they didn’t wanna deal with…

Last edited:
Back