Alex Periera did what Khamzat Chimaev was supposed to do

MetaIIica

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
When Khamzat first came onto the scene he was finishing low quality opponents with ease, and he said he wanted to fight next week, he wanted to smash usman then go up to 185 and smash Adesanya, well after that Khazmat has been fighting 1-2 times a year and barely squeezed wins against Usman and Burns and keeps missing 170. Meanwhile Pereira burst onto the scene AFTER Khamzat and achieved two championship belts before Khamzat had his first title shot, all while remaining humble, and stoic, as opposed to Khamzats extremely cocky attitude which he can't live up to anymore.

When Khamzat first came onto the scene he was finishing low quality opponents with ease, and he said he wanted to fight next week, he wanted to smash usman then go up to 185 and smash Adesanya, well after that Khazmat has been fighting 1-2 times a year and barely squeezed wins against Usman and Burns and keeps missing 170. Meanwhile Pereira burst onto the scene AFTER Khamzat and achieved two championship belts before Khamzat had his first title shot, all while remaining humble, and stoic, as opposed to Khamzats extremely cocky attitude which he can't live up to anymore.
Sadly, yes.

Alex ko’d two divisions by being one dimensional. Being great at mma is actually a flaw at this point. Elite striking is the way to go.

Alex ko’d two divisions by being one dimensional. Being great at mma is actually a flaw at this point. Elite striking is the way to go.
he’s not so bad. he’s a competent grappler at least. it’s nothing compared the way nggano rolled through the hw division throwing windmill strikes.

Oh yeah I am sure if Khamzat got the Pereira treatment, he wouldn't have done the same. lol

How do strikers that don't grapple at all do against Khamzat again? Oh that's right, they get flawless victoried

Pereira was the 185 lb champ and fucking cried about the idea of fighting Khamzat at 185 so he said no, 205 only. He knew what would have happened.

Oh yeah I am sure if Khamzat got the Pereira treatment, he wouldn't have done the same. lol

How do strikers that don't grapple at all do against Khamzat again? Oh that's right, they get flawless victoried

Pereira was the 185 lb champ and fucking cried about the idea of fighting Khamzat at 185 so he said no, 205 only. He knew what would have happened.
Khamzat was given special treatment, how many times did he miss weight and was given the fight? They literally had to switch up nate, jing liang, tony ferguson all because Khamzat missed weight.
Burns with his T-Rex arms was lighting up Khamzat in 2nd and 3rd rounds, usman was outstriking him, i can't imagine what Poaton would do to the guy.

The "Pereira treatment" lmfao!!! As if Khamzat doesn't get favourable treatment. Khamzat fans are reaching new levels of cope these days.
{<jordan}

Khamzat was given special treatment, how many times did he miss weight and was given the fight? They literally had to switch up nate, jing liang, tony ferguson all because Khamzat missed weight.
Burns with his T-Rex arms was lighting up Khamzat in 2nd and 3rd rounds, usman was outstriking him, i can't imagine what Poaton would do to the guy.
LoL Adesanya fucking took Pereira down. Imagine how ridiculous Khamzat vs Pereira would be.
Pereira gets the Kevin Holland treatment against Khamzat. I can't even imagine how hilarious these forums would be when Khamzat would make Pereira look like he belongs in your local regional promotion

LoL Adesanya fucking took Pereira down. Imagine how ridiculous Khamzat vs Pereira would be.
Pereira gets the Kevin Holland treatment against Khamzat. I can't even imagine how hilarious these forums would be when Khamzat would make Pereira look like he belongs in your local regional promotion

then they will go from Poatan destroys Khamzat to "Poatan shit grappling, this was perfect matchup for Chimaev - who still sucks donkey ass btw"

7 fights in the UFC and still hasn't gotten a title shot in either weight class while Alex's 4th fight at MW was for the belt? If/when Khamzat loses, then go off. Blaming him for not capitalizing on opportunities that were never made available to him is pathetic. Alex is a killer. Khamzat might be. It's not mutually exclusive and we don't have enough information about the latter to draw any meaningful conclusions. But to a 6'6" musclebound god like TS, anything less than walking on water should be shunned.

That fight was 2 years ago, that's a very long time to improve. Alex fought 3 times since then and is training daily with Glover. What has Khamzat done in that time? Pereira is probably harder to submit than Usman at this point. Wouldn't shock me if Khamzat's actually regressed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heffa77
Back