This whole Max vs Justin thing...

Gaethje swings wildly and has low fight IQ. Don’t count Max out.

Am I the only one who thinks Max could take it?

You proved my point.
You're basing your opinion on a 5 year old fight in which he didn't get finished by a guy with serious KO power at LW. Max has a chin as good if not better than most LWs. I think he will do a lot better than people think.

Alvarez KOd him sir.
TKO, same with Dustin. The Just Bleed God has never been completely stopped or put out cold (so far), and but for the referees, he'd have recovered or went pure zombie mode and killed someone. One does not simply KO Justin Gaethje.

Max's chin is 10/10 at 145, against Dustin at 155 he was wobbled and kinda knocked down.

But if it holds up for 3 rounds, he can cardio style on Gaethje, which makes it an intriguing fight.
Gaethje tires at a high pace, if his opponent is good enough.
His chin held up better to Poirier's power than Eddie, Conor, Gaethje, BSD, Bobby Green among others.

I don't understand how that fight is used as a negative for Max's chin. If anything it's the best evidence of its granite nature.

TKO, same with Dustin. The Just Bleed God has never been completely stopped or put out cold (so far), and but for the referees, he'd have recovered or went pure zombie mode and killed someone. One does not simply KO Justin Gaethje.
Face-down & ass-up = KO'd or gay af

engaing with you is going to make me dumber, just know you're wrong
I was there live & I've rewatched it many times as it's one of my favorite fights ever. Whether it comes from someone you don't like or not, the truth is correct & independent of personal bias.

Agree. I’m cheering for Justin but the amount of people overlooking Max is mad.

Max will have speed and cardio, and let’s not forget Justin is chinny. Precision beats pah.

It's dumb. Everyone assumes he will be dominated by Gaethje due to a fight 5 years ago where he went to a decision with Dustin Poirier. When Poirier literally knocked Gaethje the fuck out around the same time.

TBH your user name is lamer
Fair enough. Your casual ass probably thinks it's about when Conor knocked Aldo the fuck. You're not the first one buddeh.

I love your username tho. Lockridge is goated. RIP.

It's an idiotic fight. One of the stupidest in a while but I get it from Max's point of view...fighting is all this man has known since before he could even buy a beer...it's everything to him. Gotta hurt to have like 4 goddamn loses to a guy that just got brutally finished twice

He can't best the guy that can't beat the guy...desperate for some kind of big enough win to change the tide of his career..

He will pay for it in a really bad way in the coming years unfortunately. Best case scenario, he gets flatlined by the first punch

The fight is dumb because it’s fucking up both the 145 and 155lb title fights

Max vs Topuria is an amazing title fight.

Gaethje earned next shot at Islam by KOing Porier, a win that aged well after last weekend

Both top contenders are sidelined to fight for a cringe worthy plastic belt
Oliveira v Arman winner gets the next title shot. Topuria beat Volk less than a month ago, no reason to rush his return.

Fair enough. Your casual ass probably thinks it's about when Conor knocked Aldo the fuck. You're not the first one buddeh.

I love your username tho. Lockridge is goated. RIP.
It probably is about that and whether you say it is or isn’t it’ll always be view that way (rightfully) as your account was made only days after that happened.

It's like wearing a rainbow shirt and "saying I'm not gay I just like rainbows." Sure buddy whatever you say lmao

It's dumb. Everyone assumes he will be dominated by Gaethje due to a fight 5 years ago where he went to a decision with Dustin Poirier. When Poirier literally knocked Gaethje the fuck out around the same time.
Lol this could not be further from the truth, max losing to dustin has little to do with any assessments about this fight that I've seen.

It probably is about that and whether you say it is or isn’t it’ll always be view that way (rightfully) as your account was made only days after that happened.

It's like wearing a rainbow shirt and "saying I'm not gay I just like rainbows." Sure buddy whatever you say lmao
Then let it be about that! Awesome KO no?

If we're gonna go deep on it, you're clearly triggered. What about Aldo getting ktfo is lame?

Lol this could not be further from the truth, max losing to dustin has little to do with any assessments about this fight that I've seen.

When he made his first attempt at lightweight he was the favorite against Poirier. It absolutely has to do with it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wavemeter
Back