NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets really want to protect Aaron next season, unlike last

Everyone itt sleeping on Japanese food too smh.
Quit making stuff up, Chinese is clearly the best. Now that I think about it, I believe 45 minutes from here they have a Korean place. Is Korean any good?

I guess there is a Japanese steak house around here, who apparently make good sushi. Never had it though.

Rice is pretty much the goat side dish. Requires no effort, is cheap and can be made delicious.

Otherwise you sound poor. Wagyu and sushi are goated.

Ramen and Udon both pop off too for poor people.
My brother in Christ you're way too Western with your dishes. Japanese rice is plain as fuck. Mexican/Central/South American rice = good shit
Quit making stuff up, Chinese is clearly the best. Now that I think about it, I believe 45 minutes from here they have a Korean place. Is Korean any good?
Yes, I personally love Korean food.

Their women are great too. I ended up with a white girl cuz im racist tho

My brother in Christ you're way too Western with your dishes. Japanese rice is plain as fuck. Mexican/Central/South American rice = good shit

Agree on the women, I dated a Korean girl in my high school days. Huge boobs, she was adopted by a Amish family and wild as hell <5>

It’s plain but it’s easy, cheap and relatively healthy. Im not trying to raid my cabinet/vegetable drawer and use like 6 different appliances to make Spanish rice all the time. Sometimes I just wanna turn the rice cooker on and sear an ahi for 2 minutes and eat.

Chicken and rice is the all natty way to get jacked/cut imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back