NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Me after 10 beers when my wish came true @BroRogan

dfbbed85aff5021d7adfdd3e2ca78512_w200.gif

Sucks for Shanny. Like I said - he's basically Andy Reid before getting Mahomes right now. Great coach but the label of choker will follow him until he wins the big one (I don't even blame this loss on him, but he didn't win it either).

Muffed punt and bad extra point - sucks losing on special teams again.

7 fumbles and 6 recovered by the Chiefs. Even the fumble luck goes their way.

3rd and 4 with 2 minutes left in the 4th and the niners drive in overtime decided the ball game. Spags disguised the look and got a free rusher on both.

Spags is an all time great and had something dialed up on the biggest plays.

Josh Allen would win 4 straight super bowls with the talent on the niners. Niners should trade everything to get Mcgoathy.

Idk why you guys opsessed with me lol. I say what i had to.say about nfl and i move on o do not dwell on something i do not care about.
You will never understand if you do not have espn 24/7 that constantly talk about that sport. Me after i stoped watching espn at all super bowl and all the talk is non existant

Weird i defenetly thought thos would be american people site where rest pf the world would not need space to vent so much. O knpw if i was back on balkans it would be no need to make fun of american sport because i would not have it in my face 24/7

Best athletes in the world lol they could not compwte in any sport but others can compete in nfl

That os another thing nobpdy goes and buys anything these commercials sell at all after the game it is just for commercials to be ones to show it tok people that are watchimg because game is about that those 3 hours.these commercials would not botter or spend any money for regula season slot

In football moat boring match was somethimes can be high schooring match while 1;1 can be nailbaiting to end. Same in hockey but baskeball these days is designed for high scoring and if scoring is low and there os lots of stops or misses people see it as boring. So basketball is one dimentional these day

They do.

Lol biggest pussies are nfl player armour on and other things going. Stop and go boring no matter how hard they hit each other it is still in armour

"i don't dwell on it"

Josh Allen would win 4 straight super bowls with the talent on the niners. Niners should trade everything to get Mcgoathy.
Funny how there's talk about McCaffrey not getting even more touches, when he had 30 (!), while at the same time trying to sell us how great Purdy is. IIRC the Chiefs started to defend the run better and even got some TFLs when Shanahan "abandoned" the run. If the Niners want to keep and eventually pay Purdy, they better hope that he can still improve and that they nail the drafts, because they won't be able to field a team full of all-pros the next 3-4 years.

Niners let that one slip away for sure, they had every right to win that game, but so did the Packers and Lions against them tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back