• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are beards really makeup for men?

Sakuraba is #1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
54f99297-01db-4fe2-a151-f0e82405ab82

1710558954222.png

As someone who's jealous of beardchads because I can't grow a full beard, I spitefully have to agree.

If you think that beard grows naturally, technically it's to cut it the artificial make up

If beards make you look better than all the power to you. It is similar to makeup cause it does give an illusion imo.

Nah, it's out natural beauty! <Lmaoo> <45>

If it's not for some religious reasons, men with beards are usually hiding something, lack of chin and or poor facial structure. In that respect it certainly is a lot like make-up, just ask them for a picture before the beard......... It usually proves my point, It's a lot like people that can't shave their head because they've got a weird shape head........now if you're sporting both a big hair do and a giant beard you've probably lucked out.....

It can definitely be. I've seen the situation in the OP many times. Guy looks OK-ish with a beard on, shaves it and then you realize that the only reason he had a beard in the first place was to hide a poor jaw.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightwing_Kavan1
Back