PBP UFC Fight Night 239 - Tuivasa vs. Tybura Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/16 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From a point perspective I can see where Bulgarian should get the nod, but I'm also a fan of giving the fighter the decision who starts putting away the other fighter towards end of the fight and the other fighter only gets saved by the final bell.

GI1QBYDaAAAyxIy

Even with an L, Dulgarian outscored Rodriguez on Draftkings <Fedor23>

Is there no accountability in this sport?
No , none , as an official you can fuck up so bad it’s embarrassing and stay employed, some chick tapped multiple times earlier tonight and the ref screamed STOP and that didn’t end the fight <Lmaoo>

That's my thinking, but I'm trying to remember if Dulgarian was landing any damage or if it was mostly just grappling.
It was mostly grappling. With damage being the highest criteria, and judges taking that literally, I can see how Rod got round 2. He was sneaking in pot shots and landed the more significant strikes. Based on damage, rod got round two despite getting grapplefucked.

I miss pre Covid and pre ESPN. The ESPN deal was the absolute worst thing to ever happen to us fans.

I just wish the PPVs were cheaper but I'm still splitting with multiple people each month so I'm not that bothered by it. ESPN has kept MMA on TV almost every weekend, so I'm not that mad at it.

The judges have always been shit. There's just more cards now so it seems more prevalent.

Kennedy is extremely inconsistent, overall he's just OK. but OSP has looked like he's fighting underwater lately so i dont really see how Kennedy can lose this unless he makes a huge mistake

Back