PBP UFC Fight Night 239 - Tuivasa vs. Tybura Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/16 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to see some mod action for use of the F-word. Adipose-blessed or donut-positive, please.

Was Battle really fat before? Or a juiced up bodybuilder? He has stretchmarks on his shoulders that my friends that got on the sauce and bulked heavily got
Some ppl are just really susceptible to stretch marks. One of my kids is like this, goes through a growth squirt and gets them all over the place

Bro was legit fat, back in Pooh bear days before someone told him that was the worst nickname in the history of vertebrates

He actually does look like Pooh bear 😂 yea thank God he changed that

He has the best original name for a fighter

Hello, all you goofy masturbators!

6BO2uT1e.gif

I'm here for the main event!

Some ppl are just really susceptible to stretch marks. One of my kids is like this, goes through a growth squirt and gets them all over the place
Although that is true, I believe Battle was chunky before getting into MMA.

I think I just think that every sloppy, non-descript white heavyweight is Martin Tibura.

Pro tip: if you don't want a doctor quittage from your opponent and/or a NC, don't poke people in the eye, ya fucking bum.

Battle is acting like he's all that, but he didn't do anything impressive other than to be clearly ahead in that fight. Not like he was on his way to a finish or anything.

Fucking dork needs a top opponent to humble him.

Back