Elections Fakenews fabricates Trump "bloodbath" hoax

My opinion is that it’s more likely he was talking about exactly what he was talking about rather than something he wasn’t talking about.

You think I’m defending him? I’ve called him demented and a lunatic ITT.
Well, shortly after he made comment that there’d be a bloodbath if he wasn’t elected, he said that if he wasn’t elected there’d never be another election in this country. I feel like we could just as easily say that particular remark expanded on his previous, “bloodbath” comment.

But of course, this is exactly what Trump does—walks right on the line, so that it’s a matter of interpretation as to what he *really* means. I don’t think this particular comment is the worst thing he’s ever said, probably not even the worst thing he said in that speech.

Here’s what a real bloodbath looks like

Not reported by the mam and happening regularly now

Nice sucker punch on an old man

How in the Hell is this kind of criminal activity allowed to continue to take place? And it's not just in one specific city, it is all over the country.

Bing bing bing boop- Trump

"Oh my good Trump is so smart and intelligent. Libs just don't get how sophisticated he is. Not every rich person can go bankrupt like Da Trump" - super_nintendo

"on my watch, china won't destroy american automotive. under biden it will be a bloodbath."

retard leftists: "omg, trump wants to murder americans!"
giphy.gif

"on my watch, china won't destroy american automotive. under biden it will be a bloodbath."

retard leftists: "omg, trump wants to murder americans!"
giphy.gif
"Omg immigration is going to poison the blood of western culture, heil Trump."

Blloodbath down at Spring Break in Florida.

Wonder if the shooter(s) were MAGA supporters?

Well, shortly after he made comment that there’d be a bloodbath if he wasn’t elected, he said that if he wasn’t elected there’d never be another election in this country. I feel like we could just as easily say that particular remark expanded on his previous, “bloodbath” comment.

But of course, this is exactly what Trump does—walks right on the line, so that it’s a matter of interpretation as to what he *really* means. I don’t think this particular comment is the worst thing he’s ever said, probably not even the worst thing he said in that speech.
It’s not. The “Biden beat Obama” is worse.

Here's from the CBS story:

Same deal. I don't think any honest person could accuse either of misleading anyone.
Thanks for referencing each story.

Each stated.

“In later comments” with the election situation.

That is a FAR worse statement than the bloodbath statement. But I guess “Bloodbath” gets more headlines.

The “never have another election” is far worse and showcases how dangerous Trump is. Wouldn’t you agree?

Thanks for referencing each story.

Each stated.

“In later comments” with the election situation.

That is a FAR worse statement than the bloodbath statement. But I guess “Bloodbath” gets more headlines.

The “never have another election” is far worse and showcases how dangerous Trump is. Wouldn’t you agree?
The thing with Trump is that he already has a long list of shit he has said that is so far out there that the bloodbath or claim that if he doesn't win there won't be another election are fairly tame, at least for him. If things Trump has already said hasn't made a person nope out on him, I doubt anything he says now will do it.

The thing with Trump is that he already has a long list of shit he has said that is so far out there that the bloodbath or claim that if he doesn't win there won't be another election are fairly tame, at least for him. If things Trump has already said hasn't made a person nope out on him, I doubt anything he says now will do it.
Agreed. Lunatic is his best descriptor.

This thread is basically a monument to how desperate Liberals are to twist the words of rival candidate, because they know they can't depend on Joe Biden's record to carry them through.

"Look what Trump said!" is all they got. LOL.

Checkyslovakia:

Joe and Mika like to use bloodbath on their show for years.

<Lmaoo> <45><Moves>

Last edited:
this thread is a real time look into their cult brainwashing. a normal non-autist would know he's talking about preventing abuse of the automotive industry by the chinese, but these damaged pets of the establishment swallowed what their masters gave them, and they instantly lost basic reasoning and comprehension abilities.

"bloodbath" suddenly loses all it's meaning and a clear as day HD compilation of their own masters using that word ad nauseam doesn't make them blink. their brains have been rotted all the way through and are unable to see reality for what it is.

and so all we get is creepy rationalization, deflection, bursts of anger, and deranged personal attacks. they're cult members who are staring truth in face and refuse to budge. it's so creepy.

5fc0a3c4833ed6df8799db0d43cd865e44e9d3013a4a9db580ac3e52e36348ae_1.jpg

This thread is basically a monument to how desperate Liberals are to twist the words of rival candidate, because they know they can't depend on Joe Biden's record to carry them through.

"Look what Trump said!" is all they got. LOL.
There is a reason Biden's whole campaign is anti-Trump, if he was to campaign on his actual policy not one person with an above room temp IQ would vote for him.

Back