Elections Fakenews fabricates Trump "bloodbath" hoax

Super_Nintendo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
at a rally, trump talks about china trying to make car plants in mexico then sneaking their cars into the country without paying tax at the border. trump then says he'll add a 100% tariff on them if he's elected and if he's not it will be a bloodbath as it pertains to china getting away with with this.

and of course.....the shitlib fake news machine paints him out to be a "violent tyrant dictator insurrectionist": "BREAKING NEWS! TRUMP SAYS THERE WILL BE BLOOD IF HE LOSES THE ELECTION!!"

GI2dnadWQAAfgD7

watch video for full context:

this is the same old:

drink bleach
mexicans are rapists
very fine people
overturn the election

...deranged fakenews bullshit we've heard for almost 10 years. you pussies should be ashamed of yourselves.

Last edited:
Seeing this play out and how both fancy Nancy ran to CNN to discuss it, but also “Republicans” like Cassidy and Braun.

Just shows how fucking stupid they all are, especially the republicans. Vote them all out

But I have never seen a social media pushback like this so quickly. Something like this, just like bullshit indictments will help Trump. The golden child, bless

There will be a bloodbath if he's not elected president, what other nuisance way am I supposed to read into that statement? That in some twisted way he tied it into tariffs and you say Joe Biden makes no sense...

What did he mean? “If i don’t get elected…..that’ll be the least of it……It’s gonna be a bloodbath for the country”…..
He didn't say that. And if he did, he didn't mean that. And if he did, you didn't understand it. And if you did, it's not a big deal. And if it is, others have said worse

What did he mean? “If i don’t get elected…..that’ll be the least of it……It’s gonna be a bloodbath for the country”…..

There will be a bloodbath if he's not elected president, what other nuisance way am I supposed to read into that statement? That in some twisted way he tied it into tariffs and you say Joe Biden makes no sense...

He didn't say that. And if he did, he didn't mean that. And if he did, you didn't understand it. And if you did, it's not a big deal. And if it is, others have said worse
Easy to see who actually prefers to be lied to.

Easy to see who actually prefers to be lied to.

The irony of your post is jaw-dropping coming from a guy who supports a man who needs to resort to calling himself Honest Don to get people other than his cult to believe him. Maybe I need to get my facts from Fox News, or Newsmax.

So why the hell would he choose "bloodbath" if not to make headlines? Seems very deliberate, and in typical Trump style makes absolutely no sense. Getting killed in trade is a "bloodbath"?

Back