Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

No, Trump's company did what every commercial real estate company does. Trump is the only one charged for industry best practices.

Tell us where O'Leary is wrong. You can't. You are lobbying for abusing the law and unequal application of the law. Clown. 🤡

You can cry "everybody breaks the law" But a president of the united states of america should always be held to a higher standard. Its alway been like this since Clinton. Somewhere this country went to shit. And a criminal is somehow able to run for a second term. And this goes for Biden too.

didn't click

i can imagine the content tho. david pakman, ron filipoookakakoayamiski, mediastouch, lincolnproject. grifters, shills, and political propagandists.

"it's over!"
"trump destroyeD!"
"CAUGHT red handed on hot mic!"
"phone call LEAKED and you won't BELIEVE what he said"
"trump sinks to a NEW LOW"

might as well post this

toc_resized_99261-hillaryalien_39-21573_t800.jpg

How whacked.

But, just tell us you can't answer the question.

Does anyone know how many of the 91 Counts are not going to happen before the election?
Well.. the NY case will go, after that who fucking knows?

Even in THAT cause you've got SDNY feds sabotaging the case on Trump's behalf with that document dump just prior to jury selection delaying by at least a month. Bragg requested the docs over a year ago, but not until now do they hand it over? Who knows what other slimy shit is underfoot?

You've got Cannon running interference in FL---that case could have been tried 3 times already with an actual judge.

You've got Scotus freezing the ball on an immunity case in which it appears that they are they only ones that don't already know their findings. --let's be real, they could have decided that in a day, it's not a hard decision.
The state is dealing with a huge group of conspirators.

I can honestly say that I have no idea.

Will/when will Cannon get the boot? With a real judge at the helm, that one gets done prior to election.

The only one I am 100% certain won't happen is the GA election interference/RICO case. Some folks will go to trial, but Donnie will be saved for last, given that McAffee, Willis & Trump are up for re-election.... very tenuous, and it is the worst case of them all IMO.

He says if Trump doesn't post the bond he won't get to appeal unless the appellate court steps in and allows the reduced bond.

Heh heh called it, see my edit below.
I believe Farron is incorrect, although I do find him very entertaining.
Trump can absolutely appeal, for free (well, he really SHOULD pay his own lawyers) but then none of his properties/assets are protected during the appeal process (which may take years to run it's course) and Letitia will start taking away pieces of his portfolio one at a time until the judgement is satisfied.

I'm here for it, I'd laugh my ass off, because I suspect that that will pretty much dismantle his entire "empire" because everything he "owns" is so leveraged, the state will have to liquidate a lot more than they think they will have to.

That process will begin/can begin on Monday. ...unfortunately form my desire for Schaudenfraude, I fully expect Donald to post bond, this poverty plea is just a negotiation tactic from a serial liar...whether it comes from Saudi Arabia, or China, or wherever he'll get the money with a promise to give whatever they might want once he regains office.

Last edited:
trump scandal UPDATE!

ox-Copy.jpg
Your dude is facing dozens of federal felonies, is looking at serious prison time, and has been legally ordered to pay a half billion dollars that he doesn't have.

Things are going so, so, so, so fucking bad for your guy. But you're still playing pretend in make believe fantasy land that things are going amazingly and its everyone else thats actually delusional.

If these are legit, they can wait until after the election. What's the rush? They are complex cases. Is the Defendant not due all protections and considerations of the law?
They are abuse of power and national security relevant cases and you really need to ask what the rush is to have a verdict before the election?

My real question is, did the judicial branch decide to prosecute Trump before or after he announced his reelection campaign? Could he have actually ridden off into the sunset? I think he should have moved to Israel shortly after his term ended.

My real question is, did the judicial branch decide to prosecute Trump before or after he announced his reelection campaign? Could he have actually ridden off into the sunset? I think he should have moved to Israel shortly after his term ended.
one of the excuses republicans used for not impeaching trump in 2021. Was that they should wait for trump to be out of office to try him for his crimes.

Your dude is facing dozens of federal felonies, is looking at serious prison time, and has been legally ordered to pay a half billion dollars that he doesn't have.

Things are going so, so, so, so fucking bad for your guy. But you're still playing pretend in make believe fantasy land that things are going amazingly and its everyone else thats actually delusional.

half a billion to communists and a whackjob cat lady plus 700 years in prison. this fuckery is laughable.

i know the left doesn't think so, but even money launderers deserve a fair trial in america.
The middle class American contractors that had to file bankruptcy because Trump did not pay them did not get fair trials. Trump used his financial muscle to delay, delay , delay so eventually they could not afford to keep paying an attorney to get money from a money launderer for work they performed after paying for the supplies to complete said work.
Your cult Leader Trump is a shitty human being.
Sorry I don’t worship rich dudes who have a long history of fucking over the working man. I guess I was raised right.

There's a mountain of evidence against DJT. He's caught dead to rights in the documents case, and at least the first 2 counts in the federal case as well. Not to mention the GA case, where the co-conspirators have flipped more than a McDonalds line cook. Authorities tend to want to "take down" criminals. It's kind of their thing.

Talking about good faith, I don't see you or any of your homies crying over the purely political Biden investigation, even after we found out they were relying on the testimony of chinese spies and russian assets and shit. Us dirty liberals have said bring it on, let's see if they can find anything. And if they did, you wouldn't hear anyone whining that it's unfair or praying he gets off on some technicality.

You are a member of the cult of perpetual victimhood. Just own it.

Trump is always crying about the witch hunt, you'll find no greater meaning of the witch hunt in what they trying to find on Biden with zero success. As for Trump, not much of a witch hunt when they keep finding bones, skulls, bodies, and witnesses to your witchery, If Trump was as clean as Biden they would've had a hard time proving anything let alone indict him. So the only recourse left for Republicans is to try and sully Biden so Trump doesn't look as dirty.

Trump is always crying about the witch hunt, you'll find no greater meaning of the witch hunt in what they trying to find on Biden with zero success. As for Trump, not much of a witch hunt when they keep finding bones, skulls, bodies, and witnesses to your witchery, If Trump was as clean as Biden they would've had a hard time proving anything let alone indict him. So the only recourse left for Republicans is to try and sully Biden so Trump doesn't look as dirty.
Yeah, the Biden thing is payback for the Trump impeachments. Fine, it's congress's job to provide oversight. I'm all for sussing out dirty politicians. But, the only crimes they've found so far were committed by their own witnesses, lol.

Back