Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

O'Leary is wrong and the only industry that has illegal best practices is the mob.

If it is illegal it can't be accepted. Now that LJ has successfully prosecuted Trump she should continue on down this path.

Rudy cleaned up the garbage hauling industry, maybe LJ cleans up the real estate industry one at a time.

If she prosecutes others, would you be happy to see other criminals prosecuted or sad because this illegal industry best practice is no longer ignored?

I'm with you 100%. But, we both know this ends with Trump. She won't clean up anything.

i'm more a hippie hoppy rabbit that wishes all crimes got punished and people on both sides of the aisle just did the ethical thing......But that ain't the world we surf in now is it?

All I want is what you advocated. Consistency. I would prefer they all got nailed like you... Trump included. But, that's not what's going to happen.

No, Trump's company did what every commercial real estate company does. Trump is the only one charged for industry best practices.

Tell us where O'Leary is wrong. You can't. You are lobbying for abusing the law and unequal application of the law. Clown. 🤡

Kevin O'Leary's word is gospel now? Fuck off. And I'd love to see his proof that "everyone" is overvaluing their properties by 2,300% or exaggerating their square footage by 3x.

Your excuses are getting pathetic even for the laughably low standards that everyone here holds for you.

Dear @Whippy McGee this thread is about the Orange rapist and his endless list of felonies
its not about flaming the Libs. You are 40 something years old and your acting like a frustrated teenager
who just discover @ EndWokeness on twitter. You cope post all you want but at least try to stick to the topic at hand. thanks!

Dear @Whippy McGee this thread is about the Orange rapist and his endless list of felonies
its not about flaming the Libs. You are 40 something years old and your acting like a frustrated teenager
who just discover @ EndWokeness on twitter. You cope post all you want but at least try to stick to the topic at hand. thanks!

He fucking wishes lol

For a guy that doesn't support TR7MP you sure do seem keen on him delaying all the trials against him until after the election. Do you think he's innocent of all these crimes but a corrupt system will falsely find him guilty?

If these are legit, they can wait until after the election. What's the rush? They are complex cases. Is the Defendant not due all protections and considerations of the law?

Cope harder, Clown.

He fucking wishes lol

I was being nice

giphy.gif

The loan applicant estimates high. The bank estimates low... and they settle. That's what happens in virtually every commercial real estate deal in NY City. It is the best practice of the industry.
BRB fabricating thousands of extra square feet on my house and calling it a high estimate lololololol

BRB fabricating thousands of extra square feet on my house and calling it a high estimate lololololol

... and then the bank will show up, do their own, and ignore your results. Just like they did with Trump. Tell us, which bank was upset with the deals in question?

... and then the bank will show up, do their own, and ignore your results. Just like they did with Trump. Tell us, which bank was upset with the deals in question?
"Your honor, I humbly submit that fraud isn't fraud if the bank doesn't mind. It's the opposite of fraud. Super perfect not fraud. Everyone wins."
Also, good lord lol

If these are legit, they can wait until after the election. What's the rush? They are complex cases. Is the Defendant not due all protections and considerations of the law?

no! we need bargain basement, banana republic, third world, commie show trials immediately!

Back