Let's not forget that Tony Ferguson's still on the roster

Give him BSD next. Let Tony be the guy propsects coming off a loss use as a confidence booster

UFC believes in him

Come one Tony, just one more fight to snap that 7 fight losing streak

Dana is just looking after the kid. Keeping him in the octagon keeps him out of a psychiatric facility.

the real question here is when will tony fight out his contract, this is what's happening here

ufc won't re-sign him, and then he'll move on to bkfc. simple

Hopefully we can see McGregor vs Tony as a prelude to McGregor vs Aldo 2

The guy is 40 years old and has lost 7 in a row and counting. Why is he still under UFC contract? Tony should watch a documentary about former boxer and 2 time opponent of Muhammad Ali , Jerry Quarry. This poor guy was so brain damaged by the time he retired, he didn't even remember that he was a pro boxer. He thought he was a football player! He died at the ripe old age of 54. Do Tony a favor, and retire the guy before it's to late....if it isn't to late already.
Cut him and BNB will pay his bills, or Gamebread boxing or some other org that uses washed up fighters.

He will retire after he beats Smilin' Sam's recod.
Only 2 more for the winless streak if we count the draw in between Sam's. Give him literally any fight he wants if he feels like going out on his shield.

Have him fight that Indian kid.
Easy money. Guaranteed win and then retire.

Funniest sh*t will be when Tony finally beats someone (IF HE DOES) - his post fight interview will go something like:

"Listen Joe, this is the best I've ever felt. I feel like a 20 year old kid again fighting on TUF. I'm coming for that strap man. I got it in me. I know I got it in me. Nothing's gonna stop me. Another win or two and I'll be right there at the top of the mountain. All the blood, sweat, and tears will pay off once again. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't do it. I'm fking back!"

Wait, you want everyone to write letters and make phone calls….to the governor?

0CEF8DD2-30F4-4E2D-98FB-14BBB0F33600.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back