News Walt Harris suspended for 4 years under new anti doping programme

Sacrificial lamb

I'll believe this new anti-doping BS when a top star gets suspended

The fake god of 'clean sport' must receive his regular ritual sacrifices of low level athletes to ensure bountiful money harvests for owners and high-level athletes.

A 40-year-old on a 3-fight losing streak makes a good sacrifice.

I like you, post more over the next two decades than you did the last.

He's a wash in the UFC, even if his last 3 fights (all losses via stoppage) were all against high level opponents
After that he at least kept training until half of 2023 since he had a fight against Josh Parisian lined up (and Walt was a nice favorite to win that one, -200), but Walt pissed hot and the USADA told him to fck off

The "Big Ticket" for "The Freight Train" might just be BKFC <bringit>

Marge said that God never closes a door without leaving a window open

He'd headline at least 2 big main events in BKFC if he loses, and he might become a star there if he wins

Look at guys like Mike Perry, washed out in MMA, became a friggin' star there
Chris Leben was done in MMA, done man... now he's been main-eventing & co-main-eventing for 3 years there,

Eddie Alvarez & Chad Mendes fought there, so it must be somewhat well put-together, right?

Just go buckwild in their HW division, "Big Ticket", that's the only one you have
Not famous enough to fight box youtubers yet

Dawg didn't even need the Anastrozole as Drostanalone acts as an AI smdh

Maybe they decided Harris was going to be sacrificial lamb to make it look legit.

He's on a 3 fight losing skid (I don't think he has won a fight since that terrible thing happened to his step daughter) and he's 40yo

Guess it's not just open season after all.
They nailed some 40 year old who hasn’t fought in 3 years. I’m sure we’ll still see these types of “see we catch people, we’re not making it easy on them” busts

It’ll be just like the NFL where a handful of 2nd stringers pop but the stars never do

They nailed some 40 year old who hasn’t fought in 3 years. I’m sure we’ll still see these types of “see we catch people, we’re not making it easy on them” busts

It’ll be just like the NFL where a handful of 2nd stringers pop but the stars never do

We'll see how it plays out I guess.

I know absolutely nothing about the NFL.

The new guys coming in strong, this is a statement making sentence.

We'll see how it plays out I guess.

I know absolutely nothing about the NFL.
NFL they basically do a full test on them once a year, during the first two weeks of training camp. So the wink wink nudge nudge is that everyone knows the when they’ll be tested for when they need to cycle off of stuff in the off-season

Then during the season guys get randomly tested, but it’s a much more limited test so unless they’re absolutely juicing to the gills they all pass those

Even if they get caught, it’s a 4 game (4 week) suspension for first offense. So it’s absolutely worth it for your career to be taking PEDs in the NFL

NFL they basically do a full test on them once a year, during the first two weeks of training camp. So the wink wink nudge nudge is that everyone knows the when they’ll be tested for when they need to cycle off of stuff in the off-season

Then during the season guys get randomly tested, but it’s a much more limited test so unless they’re absolutely juicing to the gills they all pass those

Even if they get caught, it’s a 4 game (4 week) suspension for first offense. So it’s absolutely worth it for your career to be taking PEDs in the NFL

Lmao, that's a joke. I'm a Euro so I follow soccer and in that if you get caught doping it's usually a minimum of a 2 year ban (Paul Pogba just copped a 4 year one).

Oh damn that's a long time. Probably safe to say we won't see him again.

Exactly it'll be the same as it was under USADA. The UFC would have to be quite stupid to actually try and kill their own money makers. Just do what all the other leagues are doing and make it seem legit on the outside. (Although I would say most other leagues actually seem fairly looser on the testing)

Lmao, that's a joke. I'm a Euro so I follow soccer and in that if you get caught doping it's usually a minimum of a 2 year ban (Paul Pogba just copped a 4 year one).
Yeah. It’s pretty clear to give an impression of drug free athletes to the casuals, but everyone knows the NFL wants their roided up super athletes for the best television product

Guess it's not just open season after all.
Anyone that paid attention to anything other than their own BS assumptions and silly shertard narratives knew people were still gonna get caught and suspended. They literally said this from day 1 of the announced change.

Kinda funny based on reports Walt melted the cup, challenged only by Sonnen in that regard, but he's "just a sacrifice" lol. Also not the first time he's popped for PEDS, CSAC got him in 2019, probably has something to do with that 4 year ban.

Last edited:
Back