Elections MTG files motion to oust Mike Johnson as Speaker

How can a worthless human being hold so much power?

whatever district she is representing has gotta be chock full of the most ignorant and dumbest people in the whole god damn country. i'm guessing they probably cook alot of meth in their trailer homes too.

i don't know what district she's representing in georgia off the top of my head but if i ever find myself in the state of georgia i'm avoiding that area like the god damn plague.

Last edited:
How can a worthless human being hold so much power?

What idrankyourbeer said, but it's more complicated than that.

She had Trump's ear, and enough powerful politicians supported her. The power she has now is a result of the deal that finalized the selection of speaker. Republicans had a majority but the crazies leveraged their votes into outsized power.

Conservatives are significantly outnumbered and only have any power due to the electoral college and the ridiculous number of seats that isn't tied to population. Despite this they're forced into devil's bargains and insane coalitions, and this is the insanity that happens.

This is how such a small person has such a big impact.

What a joke of a party. Honestly the MAGAtardation they enabled might be the end of the GOP and good riddance
Yeah, I don’t know what’s going to happen. The situation seems a lot like the Whig Party in the pre-Civil War years. Hopefully they’ll fragment and their entire power and influence will be weakened. I do worry a bit as more moderate Republicans leave, that they’ll be replaced by MAGA dorks and then the more moderate conservative voices will be nullified.

Yeah, I don’t know what’s going to happen. The situation seems a lot like the Whig Party in the pre-Civil War years. Hopefully they’ll fragment and their entire power and influence will be weakened. I do worry a bit as more moderate Republicans leave, that they’ll be replaced by MAGA dorks and then the more moderate conservative voices will be nullified.

Of course they'll be replaced by MAGA loonies, but I don't think a MAGA party will last any significant amount of time. Biden is starting to lead Trump in polls, RNC is ordered to funnel their money to pay Trumps legal fees, Republican donors are switching funding to Biden.

typical worthless fucking democrats. Rather than offer to save Johnson for a vote on Medicare for all or some major infrastructure bill, they want to hold him hostage for Ukraine.

Can these politicians hate the American people any harder?
Ok. Even you gotta admit that was a satire attempt lol

They are sending a warning shot. That's what MTG is used for and she's willing to play that role. Johnson is safe, but he can't go all MIC, Big Pharma, or other heavy spending without a revolt.

There has to come a point when we stop SPENDING so damn much money and stealing from our children. It's obscene what we have already done.

Back