Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

Candace Owens became a right winger because she was getting criticized by the left for trying to set up a website to dox anonymous people for having opinions. She was a bad person on the left and she's a bad person on the right. Grifters aren't trustworthy just because they join your side to make money.

To be clear, I've never been a fan of her.

As for your 'bad person on the left & the right' she's but a piker compared to those you have on the left, seeking out those to destroy professionally & personally.

As for who she is now, she's very good at memorizing talking points and debate. There's no denying that unless you've never bothered to watch her show or debates.

As for if I believe she truly believes her stances, I have my doubts. But she does throughly research her points and commonly defeats leftists, so I bet she at least believes them moreso than the leftists she debates, so barely bother to perform any research whatsoever.

This is so true , Bill Maher is hardcore liberal but now has been labeled as a right winger lol. He has hardcore TDS but doesn’t buy into the woke cult social religion.

I remember in the 90s he basically was as far left as left can get.

Now he's practically a middle-ground independent.

Anyone remember this meme?
OIP.zZqh2Tl3TUA8ny0i8J0OfwHaLT

I could say those @blaseblase mentioned MAY be grifters, but does anyone remember JK Rowling? She is, and always has been, a committed leftist... except on trans issues, which she sees as a danger to women.

And does the left recognize she has a point? Or at least a 'agree to disagree, but at least we agree on everything else'? Nope, they've practically blacklisted her, or as much as they could to one of their own billionaires.

There's no acceptance of disagreement with anything on the left, period.

On the right, we now see there's a wide birth of disagreement allowed, even on the Israel/Palestine issue, as displayed by Candice Owens. Personally, I stand with Israel, and by a wide margin. But do I think Candice Owens is a _____ for having a different opinion? Nope. Didn't much like her to begin with, but at least this is an example of her having an open mind and would risk pissing off her bosses at Daily Wire.

And I don't fault Daily Wire for the situation either. It appears Candice wasn't 'fired' as opposed to the framing of the situation on Twitter, because the vast majority of their spat was concluded months ago, so does it take months for Daily Wire to fire somebody, or was it just their contract wasn't renewed?

I'm betting on her contract wasn't renewed, so she's free to sign on anywhere else that would have her, so good for her.

You don't remember that. Bill was a right-wing libertarian in the '90s. Moved to the left during the Bush years, and he's still on the left, especially relative to the current crazies that are the mainstream right.

To be clear, I've never been a fan of her.

As for your 'bad person on the left & the right' she's but a piker compared to those you have on the left, seeking out those to destroy professionally & personally.

As for who she is now, she's very good at memorizing talking points and debate. There's no denying that unless you've never bothered to watch her show or debates.

As for if I believe she truly believes her stances, I have my doubts. But she does throughly research her points and commonly defeats leftists, so I bet she at least believes them moreso than the leftists she debates, so barely bother to perform any research whatsoever.

Funny how 'Thoroughly researching her points' amounts to her debate performances rolling her eyes and calling her opponent triggered. Maybe you're not a 'fan' like you're a fan of Tucker, but it's clear you think pretty damn highly of her.

With Candace I think there's good reason to think she's a grifter. She started out as a progressive content creator and was even part of a discrimination lawsuit but then flipped all her positions.

The term grifter is abused but if there's two creators I would say are definitely grifters its Candace Owens and Dave Rubin.

Is there really a hard definition of "grifter"? I've always applied it to anyone that monetises attention seeking behaviour, and especially if they are begging for money via platforms like patreon or gofundme.
Admittedly that includes a vast swath of "new media", but I think that's the nature of the beast and the content it rewards.
I don't think politically "grifting" has changed all that much with new media since the opinion columns of tabloids, talk radio commentators or the book sales from the likes of Ann Coulter.

Anyone remember this meme?
OIP.zZqh2Tl3TUA8ny0i8J0OfwHaLT

I could say those @blaseblase mentioned MAY be grifters, but does anyone remember JK Rowling? She is, and always has been, a committed leftist... except on trans issues, which she sees as a danger to women.

And does the left recognize she has a point? Or at least a 'agree to disagree, but at least we agree on everything else'? Nope, they've practically blacklisted her, or as much as they could to one of their own billionaires.

There's no acceptance of disagreement with anything on the left, period.

On the right, we now see there's a wide birth of disagreement allowed, even on the Israel/Palestine issue, as displayed by Candice Owens. Personally, I stand with Israel, and by a wide margin. But do I think Candice Owens is a _____ for having a different opinion? Nope. Didn't much like her to begin with, but at least this is an example of her having an open mind and would risk pissing off her bosses at Daily Wire.

And I don't fault Daily Wire for the situation either. It appears Candice wasn't 'fired' as opposed to the framing of the situation on Twitter, because the vast majority of their spat was concluded months ago, so does it take months for Daily Wire to fire somebody, or was it just their contract wasn't renewed?

I'm betting on her contract wasn't renewed, so she's free to sign on anywhere else that would have her, so good for her.
I remember politically incorrect which I liked. He’s always been a Democrat voter hippy. I like tough crowd a lot too btw .

I watch real time, out of all the political shows/podcast I think I like his the most even though I’m a republican/right wing. He has a lot of intellectual honesty (except with Trump).

Yea for Owen’s I saw disagreements with her and Ben. I never really liked her , sometime she hits homeruns but it’s rare. I like Ben but he definitely is too righteous to a fault. Like Israel, I’m on that side too but it’s not total absolution. Got to call out what’s wrong and the bs same with Ukraine . I can’t stand the hive mind woke social religion the same as pure Trump loyalist.

It’s like accept everything or you’re an enemy . This is why the left attack bill maher, Joe Rogan, Musk even though they voted for more democrats in their lifetime.. the right attacks Mitt, bush, McCain.. the extremist sort of rule those opinions which is bullshit.

JK Rawlings is a perfect example of this . Which is why actors in Hollywood pretend to be on the left or won’t admit they are conservatives

Funny how 'Thoroughly researching her points' amounts to her debate performances rolling her eyes and calling her opponent triggered. Maybe you're not a 'fan' like you're a fan of Tucker, but it's clear you think pretty damn highly of her.

Who says I'm a fan of Tucker?

Funny how most don't remember him from before he was on Fox News, where he was a middle-of-the-road centrist. Then he moved to Fox, taking over Bill O'Reilly's time slot he had for like 15 years, and supposedly now he's a ultra-conservative.

Just as much probability he's a grifter as Owens.

I think highly of Owens & Tucker, because I can make pro-abortion arguments, as well as anti-gun arguments, as well as all the typical leftist arguments... despite being against all of those positions... because when you know the issues forwards and backwards, you can make the forwards or backwards arguments.

So, even if Owens & Tucker are grifters, I'm thankful they're on my side, despite the suspicion they're in it for the sponsorship money.

Funny how the leftists have little to no suspicion that the leftist mouthpieces in their own side aren't grifting. And if you do have suspicions by all means start naming names.

Do these type of people exist on the left, or is grifting an easier past time on the right? Maybe I don't pay attention enough but it seems like I only ever see these type of people on the right side of the political spectrum.
Blm got mansions with their grift.
Building Large Mansions

the right attacks Mitt, bush, McCain.. the extremist sort of rule those opinions which is bullshit.

'The right' commonly attacked Romney, Bush, McCain, and other common Republicans because they had a very bad habit of taking the side of the left on many issues.

They're RINOs, as displayed by the praise they receive from the 'mainstream media' AKA leftist propaganda outlets.

The right is fine with many disagreements, but we despise traitors.

Her and Dave Rubin should start their own show as two failed grifters.

A Token Grift.. or something like that

She has said so many outrageous things but the one that got her kicked out was her views on I/P. Crazy.

'The right' commonly attacked Romney, Bush, McCain, and other common Republicans because they had a very bad habit of taking the side of the left on many issues.

They're RINOs, as displayed by the praise they receive from the 'mainstream media' AKA leftist propaganda outlets.

The right is fine with many disagreements, but we despise traitors.

ahahhahahah

Bush, McCain and Romney are fucking Rinos? wtf lol

most of mainstream media is right leaning

what the fuck are you even talking about now?

She used to be on the left

Candace Owens
Dave Rubin
Tulsi Gabbard

All were on the left but moved to the right because it was more lucrative.

Tulsi is the weirdest one out of those three. I don't know how you can campaign on zero wars then just become a full blown war monger. Such a weird turn

Is there really a hard definition of "grifter"? I've always applied it to anyone that monetises attention seeking behaviour, and especially if they are begging for money via platforms like patreon or gofundme.
Admittedly that includes a vast swath of "new media", but I think that's the nature of the beast and the content it rewards.
I don't think politically "grifting" has changed all that much with new media since the opinion columns of tabloids, talk radio commentators or the book sales from the likes of Ann Coulter.

People on the right are the most likely to be fooled and give their money away for free so it's the easiest direction to grift towards.

Tim Pool gets millions in youtube donations every year just to say "fuck the woke" etc.

I think you can generally find an easier and more manipulatable audience on the right since they are not the brightest. as well as one that is more loyal. Look at Elon. Why did he transition to a right wing audience? Short answer: less work and less accountability. just be anti establishment and watch how the conservative monkeys cream themselves.
all he has to do now is appeal to their prejudices and say the thing they want him to say. After that it literally does not matter what else he does or says. he can break the law, lie about everything, but as long as he says that one thing “wokism is a mental illness” or whatnot then he is part of the tribe and he can do no wrong.
Shouldn't YouTube be flooded with the left wing versions of Crowder/Klug/Dao/Random black conservatives that humiliates conservatives in public since they're not the brightest?

You are so delusional you're not even worth having a discussion.

I'll let you wallow in your own reality.

Do you think bloomberg and murdoch are left wing?

Murdoch empire has ran the media for most of our lives and he is as conservative as they come.

Who are the biggest voices on social media? It's the right again. How are people like Tim Pool, Rubin and Dailywire so fucking big? They get money from conservative billionaires.

Shouldn't YouTube be flooded with the left wing versions of Crowder/Klug/Dao/Random black conservatives that humiliates conservatives in public since they're not the brightest?

When those people get left wing billionaire donations like them then they might be able to..

Back