Advice to be a good person

Just pretend you are from where Isa lives instead of the Balkans.

Psychedelics.

Your true nature will be revealed to either be reveled or revered on the other side of a hard trip man.

Choose wisely.

Just pretend you are from where Isa lives instead of the Balkans.

Jesus aka Isus ? From Jewishstan ? Praise be to Jesus. I love you. Amen.

Psychedelics.

Your true nature will be revealed to either be reveled or revered on the other side of a hard trip man.

Choose wisely.

Maybe one day. I'm the type of person who can get paranoia from herb.
Maybe eat some mushroom in Holland. Reset me. Or break me.

Especially with communication and aura. Being more considerate. Having a nicer expression and look in your eyes. Anyone struggling a bit with this ? Including saying things trough media aka online. And looking friendly and chill during training. I suspect I got a bit of a frown and too serious eyes. Light hearted discussion please, any advice and jokes are welcome
Learn to smile naturally.

Keep your head down and keep them feet moving forward.

Learn to smile naturally.
We don't fake smile in Europe or pretend to be friendly. We all know how to smile, it's natural. Americans might have faked themselves into a habbit.

Guys this snitch song is hitting the spot

When driving in residential street where there's only enough space for one car to pass and the other car has to pull over to the side or even reverse and pull over at a turn, those who never back up and create space like they're royalty get me furious. I always scoot over. They need to scoot over too.

Especially with communication and aura. Being more considerate. Having a nicer expression and look in your eyes. Anyone struggling a bit with this ? Including saying things trough media aka online. And looking friendly and chill during training. I suspect I got a bit of a frown and too serious eyes. Light hearted discussion please, any advice and jokes are welcome

When youre thinking about throwing the uppercut, sometimes the jab might be enough.

Hair transplant and zygos done. Hunter eyes and hard, heavy handshakes.

When youre thinking about throwing the uppercut, sometimes the jab might be enough.
Sometimes it is wiser to touch them with the jab before filling the room with uppercuts.

I try to lessen the stress in my life as much as I can. So that usually makes me more calmer and nicer of a person. Try not to get to unnecessary conflicts.

We don't fake smile in Europe or pretend to be friendly. We all know how to smile, it's natural. Americans might have faked themselves into a habbit.

Guys this snitch song is hitting the spot

If you knew how to smile, you wouldn't be making threads about frowning and needing to learn how to have nicer expressions.

One more piece of advice on being a better person. When someone gives free advice, try not to respond by insulting an entire country.

Stop thinking about yourself and focus on how you can help others. Have gratitude about life in general. Let go of bitterness

1. Be a good listener
2. Be empathetic
3. Be present. (put phone down, make eye contact)
4. Do unto others.....

Back