Advice to be a good person

Well for what it's worth, my father taught me to try to put myself or walk a mile in the other person's shoes before speaking. Most times I can do it, some times it is hard.

We don't know why other people are the way they, we don't know their stories or what forced them into living in the gutter, we don't know their life problems and we don't know why some people are shitty people... but being an asshole to another asshole usually causes more problems than it solves.

It's hard to walk away, and sometimes it's even harder to give someone the benefit of the doubt, but I generally try to believe that most people are good people, even if I personally am someone they might not care for.

But you have to find what works for you.

Well for what it's worth, my father taught me to try to put myself or walk a mile in the other person's shoes before speaking. Most times I can do it, some times it is hard.

We don't know why other people are the way they, we don't know their stories or what forced them into living in the gutter, we don't know their life problems and we don't know why some people are shitty people... but being an asshole to another asshole usually causes more problems than it solves.

It's hard to walk away, and sometimes it's even harder to give someone the benefit of the doubt, but I generally try to believe that most people are good people, even if I personally am someone they might not care for.

But you have to find what works for you.
Some deserve to drop dead. First suffer before that. People can choose to be evil.

No I grew up in Serbia, came to Australia in 2000

I don't like you. Can we be enemies ? <3

Does it count as being a good person if I become enemies with Slobodan ? I'm still learning

A little compassion and empathy goes a long way. Always have to remind myself to be a patient person

Care less what people think or how you come off to others. Do right by you and the people around you. More cant be done.

One advice I learned so much is to learn to shut up when you have nothing good to say.

This is after I got slapped. <{katwhu}>

Or when you're smart and know God is real

It's always easy to have a relationship with an entity you never see and never responds back to you. It's only a human being that can tell you you're full of shit and point out all your nonsense to you. When your human relationships don't go they way you want, that's when you go for relationships with invisible entities.

Think about your self your problems because thinking about other people problems will make you bad person in other person in that situation.be modest speak as little as posible and smile

It's always easy to have a relationship with an entity you never see and never responds back to you. It's only a human being that can tell you you're full of shit and point out all your nonsense to you. When your human relationships don't go they way you want, that's when you go for relationships with invisible entities.

You believe life is a coincidence and God isn't real ? The bible is real, ancient knolwedge. It even mentioms Dragons which todays people try pass of as dinosaruses

No I grew up in Serbia, came to Australia in 2000

Liar.
We both know about your childhood in Moldova
Dont get me started on what then happened in Albania

Back