Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

wow 4 out of how many thousands? did they use the gun for "changing the election" ?

i'm dealing with people who can't count to six.

in just two posts we've went from "there was no firearms" all the way to "but but but not all of them were armed teehee!"

main-qimg-8b7b4a7c1a4b3aa77f8edcdcc88cbd05

if there was no firearms at the capitol like you just said, then why are people sitting in prison after they brought firearms to the capitol?

<seedat>

but hey, at least we can't call them terrorists because not every single one of them brought along a car bomb, a rocket launcher, or a hijacked airplane to the capitol with them.

even though if just one of them got caught fucking a goat on capitol grounds in just one isolated incident, they're all probably gonna get socially labelled as a bunch of goat fuckers.

Last edited:
Lol engineered a coup, with no fire arms, wanted to use NG for protection. Got to stop reaching and the wolf crying. There are some Trump supporters that thinks he's Jesus or something which is disturbing though and probably would love him as a dictator.

Let's say he engineers a whole coup, so he can stay in power. What would happen? They threaten Pence to keep trump and then what. Trump just stays another 4 years lol. Lives in the white house. How can that even be a plan, it's so stupid it's unbelievable. Even if he tried his hardest with supporters to stay in power it would NOT happen. So why even attempt to try, its like lying on your resume that you're a developer/ coder . You get the job and day 1 at work they quickly find out your plan. all your lying was BS and you get fired. What would be the end result, so why a ridiculous plan.?? It's called blue anon

Same argument can be made about a coordinated effort for "invasion" allowing more illegals here to count on votes and blah blah. I honestly think democrates became really soft on border enforcement because of the race card. They get the majority POC votes and don't want any kind of bad looking policies. Same reason they are very soft on crime, it's the perception.
Democrats "If we could just jail or break Trump, get rid of "MAGA", and the Electoral College, stack the Supreme Court, ban voter ID, and censor free speech....we could save "Democracy"..
Imagine thinking a candidate was so bad and had no chance of beating your guy but you would do anything you could to keep him from running....

Democrats "If we could just jail or break Trump, get rid of "MAGA", and the Electoral College, stack the Supreme Court, ban voter ID, and censor free speech....we could save "Democracy"..
Imagine thinking a candidate was so bad and had no chance of beating your guy but you would do anything you could to keep him from running....

I think him committing felonies was the thing that made him most likely to be disqualified.

I think him committing felonies was the thing that made him most likely to be disqualified.
Laughing.... The current Resident in Chief is so bad that they'll do anything they can to make sure Donald doesn't get to run against him and the people that aren't pawns to a party like a lot of yall can see it.

Laughing.... The current Resident in Chief is so bad that they'll do anything they can to make sure Donald doesn't get to run against him and the people that aren't pawns to a party like a lot of yall can see it.
You are describing a theory- just a theory

Donald Trump committed actual crimes- there is actual evidence, with real indictments, and more to come- and you're convinced it's all a plot? He was forced to commit these crimes? Is that what you are saying? is that what you find so funny?

Not so bad. I have made a shit load in the stock market this year. Thanks to Ole Man Joe I am on track to retire at least 2 years early. Looking forward to my biggest decision is should I golf or fish today.

Lol engineered a coup, with no fire arms, wanted to use NG for protection. Got to stop reaching and the wolf crying. There are some Trump supporters that thinks he's Jesus or something which is disturbing though and probably would love him as a dictator.

Let's say he engineers a whole coup, so he can stay in power. What would happen? They threaten Pence to keep trump and then what. Trump just stays another 4 years lol. Lives in the white house. How can that even be a plan, it's so stupid it's unbelievable. Even if he tried his hardest with supporters to stay in power it would NOT happen. So why even attempt to try, its like lying on your resume that you're a developer/ coder . You get the job and day 1 at work they quickly find out your plan. all your lying was BS and you get fired. What would be the end result, so why a ridiculous plan.?? It's called blue anon

Same argument can be made about a coordinated effort for "invasion" allowing more illegals here to count on votes and blah blah. I honestly think democrates became really soft on border enforcement because of the race card. They get the majority POC votes and don't want any kind of bad looking policies. Same reason they are very soft on crime, it's the perception.
Why would you need firearms to throw out Biden votes and coerce officials to decertify the vote and send fake electors?

It doesn't matter if after 4 years he was forced to leave, because it doesn't change the fact he tried to overthrow the democratically elected President.

Why would you need firearms to throw out Biden votes and coerce officials to decertify the vote and send fake electors?

It doesn't matter if after 4 years he was forced to leave, because it doesn't change the fact he tried to overthrow the democratically elected President.
Lol so why even "try to do it " answer that

Well they better censor him home alone 2 again.

Gotta keep in mind information of Trump back then was limited. Only people who knew questionable tidbits of him were isolated reporters/journalists. Everyday people only saw him as a NYC real estate businessman.

Gotta keep in mind information of Trump back then was limited. Only people who knew questionable tidbits of him were isolated reporters/journalists. Everyday people only saw him as a NYC real estate businessman.
Interesting how many NY real estate people you heard of before ?

Again, Trump committed a lot of crimes. Your only tactic appears to be deflecting.

If Trump didn't commit all the crimes we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Lol so why even "try to do it " answer that

That argument doesn't work. You can't expect to not be charged with a crime just because you are incompetent.

For example, if I storm in to a bank, bust through the cashier barrier, and announce that I'm robbing the place, tell everyone to get on the ground, etc., it matters not whether or not the police arrive before I could actually steal anything, I would still be charged with a crime. You think they would just let me go saying "well, this guy had a really stupid plan to rob the bank, and attempted to do so, but we'll let him go because his plan never would have worked anyways and he was too incompetent to actually steal anything"?

That's not how it works.

If you don't realize Musk is pushing his own agenda and feeding you a line of bullshit you're the idiot. And maybe not literally but there's no way you're a peer of as many brilliant people as you claim you work with.

Hey, those people need pets too.

Elon is brilliant. I work with amazingly brilliant Scientists, Engineers, and Programmers. Elon is next level. If you don't realize that, you're the idiot.

Its perfectly fine to perceive successful people in their field to be exceptional. Its not fine to assume they excel in all other professional fields and aspects of life. Being that you work with such highly intelligent people you should know their quirks.

Elon dodged that Zuckerberg fight quite fast after instigating it. Or another example of the drought issue his Germany factory is causing/having. Local reporter asked him about it at the ground breaking ceremony. Elon laughed at and ridiculed that reporter.

Back