Media Jamahal Hill claims his upcoming fight against Alex Pereira is “a mismatch”

Who wins?

• Total voters
I actually l think hill will win, but it won’t be a mismatch lol

Jamahill will prove the h8rdem wrong

Bucks 'em inda 2rd round mark my words

_105223911_fyrejarule976.jpg

Das 🗣️ 📠🚫🖨️

The worst troll gimmick I've ever seen. Just pathetic. Are you 12?

I kinda believe him. I like Alex but he has a ton of holes on his game. I think people have fallen in love with his weird personality and end game boss vibes but he does feel a bit like a glass cannon like Overeem.

That said, Alex should probably just retire if he loses to a guy with two thumbs up tattooed on his chest.

I don't mind being wrong about this fight but I just don't believe Hill is back 100% physically after his injury and he's saying stuff like this to psych himself up. I don't know how this is the main event for 300 and he's a true question mark with his recovery.

hill isnt taking anyone down. if alex just kickboxs the shit out of him and keeps his hands up hill wont be able to stand mid 2nd round. such an easy gameplan. alex doesnt seem to follow those tho. he likes to bang, hands down. lets see if hill is as good as he says and can capitalize on it. cant wait. i going with alex. i feel its to soon for hill.

Hill is doing a good job promoting this fight.
There is a big payday, and belt on the line at 300. May as well try to optimize that payday. This vote doesn’t seem to be too close. But you never know in this sport.

I’m looking forward to it.

There is a big payday, and belt on the line at 300. May as well try to optimize that payday. This vote doesn’t seem to be too close. But you never know in this sport.

I’m looking forward to it.
I think Hill has less of a chance to win the longer the fight goes on. His technique gets very sloppy in later rounds and his power doesn't carry as well into the deeper rounds unlike Poatan.

I heavily favorite Hill. The only unanswered question about Hill is his durability. Hill has all the advantages except experience.

Periera will kick him extra hard in the calf for his troubles

Hill will get desperate on one leg and get iced by the left hook

Jamahal Hill is going to knock Alex out and people will completely ignore all the talk leading into up to it per usual. Just like when Izzy knocked Alex out last year. 0-3 blah blah as though Alex wasn't saved by the bell in previous MMA fight and an 8-count in kickboxing. There is zero objectivity around Pereira.

Mismatch is strong language but Hill is clearly the superior fighter.

I heavily favorite Hill. The only unanswered question about Hill is his durability. Hill has all the advantages except experience.
Hill took big shots against Santos and didn't blink. Obviously there are levels and "precision beats power" or whatever but he's looked fairly durable thus far. Definitely not a glass cannon.

I love Hill's confidence here, I'm starting to think the crazy bastard might actually pull it off. He's been somewhat underrated around here lately and I'm not sure why, maybe because his personality rubs people the wrong way? He's viciously beaten the shit out of everyone he's faced, except for Craig.

Poatan has had his lights shut off before, and Hill can certainly shut them off again if he lands clean.

Back