Teh Chris wins, thoughts on the multiple eyepokes? *** MERGED ***

Reposting what I said in pbp.

I did not like Weidman for the longest time partially due to his celebration for breaking Silva’s leg. But I had begun to soften and feel for the guy. Was hoping for him to get it done tonight. But his comments about the eye pokes reaffirmed he’s kind of a dick to me. You blatantly fouled the guy to get the win and then pretended like it was his fault.

Anderson - unanimous 185 GOAT

Weidman - unanimously ridiculed by mma fans

But whatever makes you sleep better.
lol oh did you forget Anderson was a steroid cheat and fought in a weak division then lost as soon as he fought a legit evolved contender

Chris Eyedman has got no shame. Celebrating like he landed some brutal KO of the year candidate. He's so delusional if he thinks he's back or has any shot at competing for the belt.

I'm glad he's healthy but he's so far gone from what he was.

This is the same guy who celebrated Anderson getting injured and blatantly tried to get Mousasi erroneously DQ’d… he’s always been an abhorrent guy.

This is why people cheer when he gets his comeuppance.

<DisgustingHHH>

He never celebrated Andy breaking his leg, he had no idea, he literally faces the other direction as soon as the ref stops it. Once he found out he stopped.

Yet it’s perfectly ok for Anderson to taunt and showboat guys the entire fight and give them brain damage KOs then celebrating right? You people are hypocrites.

How many assignments does that dirtbag ref have tonight?

Seems like he’s reffed most fights.

Back