Crime President Biden declares Easter Sunday a Transgender Day of Visibility

Do you think this decision was deliberate to annoy people during election year?

• Yes

• No

• Probably just a coincidence

Results are only viewable after voting.
I do. A lot of churches have become tolerant to a fault.
Don't you think its relevant that this trans day was declared in 2021 when it didn't fall on Easter? Do you really think Biden was trying to spit in the face of Christians? Don't you think its more likely that Biden was put in an unfortunate coincidence by the lunar calendar? The trans day was already recognized three years ago so to ignore it would itself be noticed by the Dem base but to recognize again it would be latched onto by bad faith critics like PBD.

Don't you think its relevant that this trans day was declared in 2021 when it didn't fall on Easter? Do you really think Biden was trying to spit in the face of Christians? Don't you think its more likely that Biden was put in an unfortunate coincidence by the lunar calendar? The trans day was already recognized three years ago so to ignore it would itself be noticed by the Dem base but to recognize again it would be latched onto by bad faith critics like PBD.
From what I understand, this is the 1st time biden's woke admin felt it necessary to make an announcement. He could have moved it to yesterday out of respect to Christians, but I suppose his disgusting base would squeal over that.

Why would you know when Hitler's bday is?
R.cb1ceae6de8d3d11daa69429fe7ba075

From what I understand, this is the 1st time biden's woke admin felt it necessary to make an announcement. He could have moved it to yesterday out of respect to Christians, but I suppose his disgusting base would squeal over that.
I just looked it up and here's the 2023, 2022, and 2021 statements. Don't you think it would've been weird for him to make the statement three years in a row and then suddenly not make the statement? Don't you see how that would've been perceived as disrespectful to transgenders when the whole point of the day is to acknowledge them? Why does this have to be an either or thing? I don't see transgenders being offended that Easter is being recognized by the White House.

Well your understanding is wrong. He’s made statements previously.
And the idea of moving the day because Easter falls on that date this year is absurd.

I just looked it up and here's the 2023, 2022, and 2021 statements. Don't you think it would've been weird for him to make the statement three years in a row and then suddenly not make the statement? Don't you see how that would've been perceived as disrespectful to transgenders when the whole point of the day is to acknowledge them? Why does this have to be an either or thing? I don't see transgenders being offended that Easter is being recognized by the White House.
Hmm maybe this is the 1st year its been tweeted about?.. or not. Regardless, I think it should have been moved. Todays is Christians most holy day and the mentally ill already have like over 100 days for themselves.

Hmm maybe this is the 1st year its been tweeted about?.. or not. Regardless, I think it should have been moved. Todays is Christians most holy day and the mentally ill already have like over 100 days for themselves.
I doubt that. I think what happened is that conservatives saw an opportunity to whip up a moral outrage and with all due respect you fell for it. Next year Eid al-Fitr falls on March 31st and if Biden is still president I expect that he'll acknowledge both but will probably go as far as to have a White House iftar just as this year he's acknowledging Easter and the transday but will have a big event for Easter.

Moving it undermines the entire point of the holiday. "We want to acknowledge you but not if its inconvenient"

If he did that conservatives would pounce on the obvious hypocrisy. Its a lose-lose for Biden in the eyes of conservatives who will interpret all his actions in bad faith so he should just ignore them.

Last edited:
LOL @ moving an internationally recognized date because Easter falls on it this year.
As if it’s disrespectful.

An Internationally recognized date?

For what? The last 5-10 years? Lolzzz… compared to 2,000+ years?

You realize how fucking stupid that sounds?

Lack of self awareness indeed

Last edited:
Moving it undermines the entire point of the holiday. "We want to acknowledge you but not if its inconvenient"

If he did that conservatives would pounce on the obvious hypocrisy. Its a lose-lose for Biden in the eyes of conservatives who will interpret all his actions in bad faith so he should just ignore them.
The weirdos would still get their day. But you're right, Biden's woke base wouldn't be happy with that. I have a feeling that there is a good portion that are more happy that it lands on the same day as Easter this year.

I think one of the issues with the left is they preach inclusion and tolerance but in turn are some of the most intolerant people in the country.

The weirdos would still get their day. But you're right, Biden's woke base wouldn't be happy with that. I have a feeling that there is a good portion that are more happy that it lands on the same day as Easter this year.

I think one of the issues with the left is they preach inclusion and tolerance but in turn are some of the most intolerant people in the country.
With all due respect in this case you're being the intolerant one as you want their day moved, not the other way around. Acknowledging both would be the tolerant, inclusive thing to do but you seem to be against that.

I personally don't like all the pandering but I'm not going to take offense next year if Biden acknowledges the transday and Eid al Fitr on the same day. In all likelihood there will be a White House iftar just like there will be a big Easter event today so the religious holidays are still getting center stage.

Last edited:
With all due respect in this case you're being the intolerant one as you want their day moved, not the other way around. Acknowledging both would be the tolerant inclusive thing to do but you seem to be against that.

I personally don't like all the pandering but I'm not going to take offense next year if Biden acknowledges the transday and Eid al Fitr on the same day. In all likelihood there will be a White House iftar just like there will be a big Easter event today so the religious holidays are still getting center stage.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Christian snowflakes triggered that their day recognizing a made-up thing happened to coincide with a day recognizing a real thing.

I'm taking it up a notch but sort of how people didn't mind negroes so much until integration and wanting to use the same bathrooms, water fountains, and seats on the bus?

This is America and if someone wants to be transgender it's nobody else's business and no reason for them to be seen as deserving less rights than anyone else. Religious fanatics should build a new Mayflower if they want to live somewhere where the laws are based on their religious beliefs.
What rights don't tranny's have in 2024 that other people do? Be specific.

You're right, if someone wants to be trans it is nobody else's business.... And it wasn't until they started trying to legislate acceptance and forcing regular people to make it their business with stupid shit like this.

These right wing dorks are so easily fooled

With all due respect in this case you're being the intolerant one as you want their day moved, not the other way around. Acknowledging both would be the tolerant, inclusive thing to do but you seem to be against that.

The question is why don't they do stuff like this on Muslim or Jewish holidays? It seems like they always push this stuff on Christian holidays.

Back