Crime Letitia James Under Pressure to Prosecute Jon Stewart for selling his New York home 829% over market value

You definitely don't even understand how clear it is you have no idea what you are talking about. Banks aren't stupid, they don't ask or care what the borrower claims the property is worth, they do their own appraisal to decide how they value the property.

Its not fraud because they already knew he’s full of shit ?

That’s your defence ? Man, you wouldn’t even be the third alternate on Trump’s defence team.

Shit, I think I speak for everybody when I say that we were all wondering what side you would come down on, and as it turns out, hack sausage has ruled that the orange man is indeed bad and the democrat party maintains their flawless record of criminal justice and absolute fairness. Thanks, "bruh", I'm sure the voters will see it your way too.

How does trumps cawk taste?

if you insist on high property taxes, why bother living in california at all? That's the only thing keeping people around......

^^^^ This is true.

Prop 13 is the one thing keeping millions in California, but the Democrats are trying to tear that down too.

How is this thread still going??
Alina Habba, GOP Representative Mike Collins and Talk Radio host Andrew Wilkow are demanding that Letita James charge Jon Stewart, for inflating the value of his home. They say since Trump was charged Stewart should also be charged.

--
Nothing but a bunch of liars spreading fake news. Stewart did not inflate or deflate the value of his home for tax purposes or to secure a loan . Stewart SOLD his home for more than the assessed value. There is nothing remotely similar with Trump's case.

--
New York Attorney General Letitia James is facing mounting pressure to prosecute comedian Jon Stewart after it was revealed that he overvalued his Manhattan home — the same so-called “offense” for which James is prosecuting former President Donald Trump.

Rep. Mike Collins (R-GA), radio host Andrew Wilkow, and Trump attorney Alina Habba are among those calling for “Tish” to show that no one is above the law.

Alina Habba, GOP Representative Mike Collins and Talk Radio host Andrew Wilkow are demanding that Letita James charge Jon Stewart, for inflating the value of his home. They say since Trump was charged Stewart should also be charged.

--
Nothing but a bunch of liars spreading fake news. Stewart did not inflate or deflate the value of his home for tax purposes or to secure a loan . Stewart SOLD his home for more than the assessed value. There is nothing remotely similar with Trump's case.

--
New York Attorney General Letitia James is facing mounting pressure to prosecute comedian Jon Stewart after it was revealed that he overvalued his Manhattan home — the same so-called “offense” for which James is prosecuting former President Donald Trump.

Rep. Mike Collins (R-GA), radio host Andrew Wilkow, and Trump attorney Alina Habba are among those calling for “Tish” to show that no one is above the law.

They are literally talking to rubes who will eat it up unconditionally.

Jon Stewart is a holy figure to the left and they consider any criticism of him to be blasphemy.

I have yet to see a John Stewart shirt, flag, bumper sticker, etc.
Hell, John Stewart didn’t even have 1000+ followers that were willing to storm the capital, assault police, bring a gallows to hang the V.P., destroy & steal property, and spread literal human shit on the walls.
But, sadly, John Stewart has been reduced to being a bible salesman. Oh, wait.

I have yet to see a John Stewart shirt, flag, bumper sticker, etc.
Hell, John Stewart didn’t even have 1000+ followers that were willing to storm the capital, assault police, bring a gallows to hang the V.P., destroy & steal property, and spread literal human shit on the walls.
But, sadly, John Stewart has been reduced to being a bible salesman. Oh, wait.
I bet he's shit at golf tho..hasn't won a single tournament...

Where did Stewart move to btw?

No, it’s not the same thing at all.

I had a condo in Tahoe that was valued at $145k and I sold it for $325k due to current real estate conditions. Got killed on capital gains but it wasn’t “illegal”. The government taxing me at a ridiculous rate should have been illegal.

I had a condo in Tahoe that was valued at $145k and I sold it for $325k due to current real estate conditions. Got killed on capital gains but it wasn’t “illegal”. The government taxing me at a ridiculous rate should have been illegal.
What? You mean you had to pay taxes on the sale price to account for the profit you made on the sale? G'won. Really?

But seriously, I made this exact point already quite a bit earlier ITT and it seemed to go completely over the heads of several people. Sorta wild isn't it?

What? You mean you had to pay taxes on the sale price to account for the profit you made on the sale? G'won. Really?

But seriously, I made this exact point already quite a bit earlier ITT and it seemed to go completely over the heads of several people. Sorta wild isn't it?
Having an opinion doesn’t mean one has the life experienece to give it foundational significance.

Congrats. You’re basically Trump now

Having an opinion doesn’t mean one has the life experienece to give it foundational significance.
True, opinions are like aresholes; everybody has one.

But I don't think it takes a lot of experience to know there's a clear difference between a sale and a loan, or offering a property for sale compared to falsifying corporate records.

Back