Jebus, sometimes I feel like my siblings are some silver-spooned dipsticks

Home_Slice

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
They're not bad folk.

I have two sisters, they're 42 and 40. I'm 38.

We meet for family dinner with my folks every couple months.

Each have two kids, a girl and boy. They're about 4 are 7 each. Young kids.

They both had good success with their studies and careers and went on to raise families.
I graduated college but quickly pursued traning teh UFC so my lifestyle went very differently to theirs.

I think they see me as some kind of sponge, dissolute living bum.

They've worked hard for what they have. They both make 6 figures but with expenses of living where they do, they have little throwing-around money.

I don't resent their lifestyles or who they are at all.

But I believe they resent mine.

And IMO they so overly indulge their kids quirky behaviour.

It seems all this conflicts, but anyways, fucking negative vibes. Post Easter Sunday gatherings.

Honestly sometimes I just want to smack each of them, their little bastard kids and say, "smarten up, you talk like :eek::eek::eek:s, and your shits all retarded".

Is this normal, based on relative outlook and lifestyle?

Jebus, sometimes I feel like my siblings are some silver-spooned dipsticks​

They've worked hard for what they have.
These two statements don't jive

You haven't explained how they express their resentment to your lifestyle. Perhaps you are projecting somewhat?

Also since you train teh UFC, during family get togethers you can just

<{cuts}>

They're not bad folk.

I have two sisters, they're 42 and 40. I'm 38.

We meet for family dinner with my folks every couple months.

Each have two kids, a girl and boy. They're about 4 are 7 each. Young kids.

They both had good success with their studies and careers and went on to raise families.
I graduated college but quickly pursued traning teh UFC so my lifestyle went very differently to theirs.

I think they see me as some kind of sponge, dissolute living bum.

They've worked hard for what they have. They both make 6 figures but with expenses of living where they do, they have little throwing-around money.

I don't resent their lifestyles or who they are at all.

But I believe they resent mine.

And IMO they so overly indulge their kids quirky behaviour.

It seems all this conflicts, but anyways, fucking negative vibes. Post Easter Sunday gatherings.

Honestly sometimes I just want to smack each of them, their little bastard kids and say, "smarten up, you talk like :eek::eek::eek:s, and your shits all retarded".

Is this normal, based on relative outlook and lifestyle?

No your post makes little to no sense

These two statements don't jive

You haven't explained how they express their resentment to your lifestyle. Perhaps you are projecting somewhat?

They studied hard, got good jobs, applied themselves, met partners, built families.

But their path was straight forward, laid out for them.

They didn't have to start at the bottom and hustle/struggle to find that path.

Me, my background was completely a-typical to my ultimate lifestyle so I've been hustling since 24 years of age.

I'm just sayin', they're extremely judgemental of me and it becomes a drag.

81cb6488-194d-40a8-9c09-53c68a5ffb40_text.gif

The fact they judge me from their high horse....... yeah, I'd like to fuckin' smack them and their dipshit kids.

The fact they judge me from their high horse....... yeah, I'd like to fuckin' smack them and they’re dipshit kids.
I just wouldn’t hang around them if they’re that bad, if you’re honestly an upstanding good hearted person then they’ll want you around and wonder why you don’t want to be around them.
Then calmly explain “it’s because you and your kids suck!”

Why did they have it easy yet you had to hustle?

Also let's get some pics of these middle aged mommas that's my fuckin jam
They had it straight-forward.

Go to college, study, get a job, family, etc.

Normal life. Their path was laid out for them. They don't know struggle in the sense of having to think outside of the box.

Finishing college, but then going a completely different way entirely whereby one must basically start at the bottom and work upwards?

Unknown situations, adversity.

And then non-stop judgement from said siblings?

Fuck 'em both, is how I feel right now.

ok i get why you would dislike them for judging you. but wtf do their kids have to do with it? you seem bitter and jealous of their lifestyle even if you won't explictly say it....
Their kids are like them.

Simple minded and self entitled.

They're little ignorant cunts that their parents think are sweet angels and refuse acknowledge the possibility of anything different.

The lifestyle they lead is my idea of a nightmare.

I just wouldn’t hang around them if they’re that bad, if you’re honestly an upstanding good hearted person then they’ll want you around and wonder why you don’t want to be around them.
Then calmly explain “it’s because you and your kids suck!”

The only issue is, at family events like today, it's hard to avoid.

I'm only around them to see my parents who are mid-70's and I value every meeting I have left with them.

But otherwise I would follow this advice to the letter.
I don't want to be around these fuckers or their fuckface kids for a moment.

Their kids are like them.

Simple minded and self entitled.

They're little ignorant cunts that their parents think are sweet angels and refuse acknowledge the possibility of anything different.

The lifestyle they lead is my idea of a nightmare.
i mean they're kids, they haven't really put on the adult shoes yet so cut em some slack. what have your sibs said that makes you think they look down on ya?

i mean they're kids, they haven't really put on the adult shoes yet so cut em some slack. what have your sibs said that makes you think they look down on ya?

A part of their kids attitude toward me is their parents poisoning their minds against me.

Like one sister told her kid (7 years old) all this supposedly bad shit I did to her as a kid, like break one of her toys or not say thanks for a christmas gift.

Just petty shit but she's successfully made her kid dislike me.

A part of their kids attitude toward me is their parents poisoning their minds against me.

Like one sister told her kid (7 years old) all this supposedly bad shit I did to her as a kid, like break one of her toys or not say thanks for a christmas gift.

Just petty shit but she's successfully made her kid dislike me.
thats cringey, i am sorry about that. holding grudges over stuff like that long ago for such miniscule things is extremely petty. just move on from it, people that are truly happy with themselves don't share old gossip like that.

Last edited:
They had it straight-forward.

Go to college, study, get a job, family, etc.

Normal life. Their path was laid out for them. They don't know struggle in the sense of having to think outside of the box.

Finishing college, but then going a completely different way entirely whereby one must basically start at the bottom and work upwards?

Unknown situations, adversity.

And then non-stop judgement from said siblings?

Fuck 'em both, is how I feel right now.
Fascinating.
So you disrespect them because their lifestyle isn't as alternative as your own?

Fascinating.
So you disrespect them because their lifestyle isn't as alternative as your own?
No dumb ass.

They regard me as a dissolute living bum and disrespect me, despite my best efforts.

Said disrespect becomes intolerable, I'd prefer simply avoid the cunts...... but it can be difficult to avoid family.

The only issue is, at family events like today, it's hard to avoid.

I'm only around them to see my parents who are mid-70's and I value every meeting I have left with them.

But otherwise I would follow this advice to the letter.
I don't want to be around these fuckers or their fuckface kids for a moment.
That’s a tough one. You could always have a sit down with your sisters and tell them that you don’t appreciate their criticism and wouldn’t bother ever being around if it wasn’t for your parents happiness, see if they’ll agree to just act like everything’s perfect at gatherings and then have zero outside relationship other than that, if they have any decency at all they’ll feel like shit and try to change and if not hopefully they’ll agree to be kosher for the parents. I know it sucks not having a good relationship(trust me I Know) with a sibling but sometimes it better to just let it go.

No dumb ass.

They regard me as a dissolute living bum and disrespect me, despite my best efforts.

Said disrespect becomes intolerable, I'd prefer simply avoid the cunts...... but it can be difficult to avoid family.
I'm Really feeling the potential for a tonne of projection here.

Who knows though

I'm not trying to disrespect your perspective, just offering a counterpoint

Back