Jebus, sometimes I feel like my siblings are some silver-spooned dipsticks

By the fact that you have dodged the question twice now I will take it as confirmation that you are indeed leeching off your elderly parents.
No.

I provide for myself.

The bare minimum, but I don't get any money from family of any kind.

Read a few replies.

Guessing the consensus here is TS is a whiny bitch?. That was my take anyway.

They studied hard, got good jobs, applied themselves, met partners, built families.

But their path was straight forward, laid out for them.

They didn't have to start at the bottom and hustle/struggle to find that path.

Me, my background was completely a-typical to my ultimate lifestyle so I've been hustling since 24 years of age.

I'm just sayin', they're extremely judgemental of me and it becomes a drag.
Hustling since 24??? That is indeed a late freaking start. Not sure you can use that as a positive, imho.

As a person with two older sisters too, they are just being normal siblings, from your posts.

Last edit. After reading more of their "transgressions" towards you, they seem alright. Maybe not the best, but they seem like normal, older female siblings. Mine also cry about their childhoods into their 40's. Just cannot let it go. Seems a bummer, but not a huge one.

Do you have kids? Because if not they may look down on you for not contributing and in their eyes you're shirking your duty.

No.

I provide for myself.

The bare minimum, but I don't get any money from family of any kind.

You're spending your prime earning years slacking off, what are you gonna do when you're old? When you can't work or no one wants to hire you? Doesn't seem like you're doing anything to prepare for the future. You may not be mooching off of family now but you undoubtedly will be in future if you don't change things. Get a real job and start saving up for retirement.

You're spending your prime earning years slacking off, what are you gonna do when you're old? When you can't work or no one wants to hire you? Doesn't seem like you're doing anything to prepare for the future. You may not be mooching off of family now but you undoubtedly will be in future if you don't change things. Get a real job and start saving up for retirement.

When he’s 85 his nieces and nephews that he’s shit talking in this thread will be the only ones left to look after him. Bring him groceries, visit him at the old folks home and push his wheelchair down to the park to watch the ducks and shit by the pond.

Back