I know this sounds like clickbait. But MMA fighters need to stay in their lane.

I know this punch and it's not a big punch. Once again, Usyk does have a good chin, but nothing incedible here.

We've seen far worse elsewhere : Joye Joyce got way more cleaner powerful punches from Dubois. If you deny this fact, then you're incredibly biased or you don't know anything about boxing.

Not only that but much earlier in the fight where explosive fighters hit way harder.
Buddy, Usyk JUMPED into that hard shot and it was perfectly timed and landed flush. That created a collision where the impact was significantly amplified. Simple physics. But, sure, Joshua didn't land any hard shots on Usyk lol.
hqdefault.jpg

Buddy, Usyk JUMPED into that hard shot and it was perfectly timed and landed flush. That created a collision where the impact was significantly amplified. Simple physics. But, sure, Joshua didn't land any hard shots on Usyk lol.
hqdefault.jpg

Ngannou had a better face after his fight against Joshua, so obviously he took less powerful punches than Usyk.

Not a single HW ever landed a powerful punch on Usyk so far.

Here's a powerful punch from Dubois (timestamped) :

Here's another one :

And very early in the fight, while Usyk basically took some jabs from a more exhausted Joshua.

Last edited:
Ngannou had a better face after his fight against Joshua, so obviously he took less powerful punches than Usyk.

Not a single HW ever landed a powerful punch on Usyk so far.

Here's a powerful punch from Dubois (timestamped) :

Here's another one :

An very early in the fight, while Usyk basically took som jabs from a more exhausted Joshua.

Nope. Joshua was hitting Usyk flush with right hands early and into the mid rounds in the first fight. That example I just gave you came in the 6th round. Joshua then went on to win the next couple rounds as well, meaning, he couldn't have been exhausted. That narrative doesn't work.

Face it, Usyk has the best chin in the division. No other heavyweight is running into a big straight right hand from AJ and not hitting the canvas or being seriously hurt.

Face it, Usyk has the best chin in the division. No other heavyweight is running into a big straight right hand from AJ and not hitting the canvas or being seriously hurt.

Took a jab in your own example and already stuned according to you, yeah definitely the best chin...

Not only that but against a very lean Joshua : 240 lbs.

By comparison, he was more than 12 pounds heavier against Ngannou.

Took a jab in your own example and already stuned according to you, yeah definitely the best chin...

Not only that but against a very lean Joshua : 240 lbs.

By comparison, he was more than 12 pounds heavier against Ngannou.
He's also a much bigger man than Usyk. Not just weight-wise. Joshua was 20 pounds heavier in the first fight and like 23 pounds heavier in the rematch. You're either trolling or ignorant as hell.

He's also a much bigger man than Usyk. Not just weight-wise. Joshua was 20 pounds heavier in the first fight and like 23 pounds heavier in the rematch. You're either trolling or ignorant as hell.

Who cares about Usyk's weight ? Nobody because it's completely irrelevant.

Either he has the best chin as you claim or not. No one cares about his weight, it's not pound for pound chin.

You're using irrelevant arguments because you know you're wrong : nothing about what Usyk did so far in the HW division shows the best chin in the division.

When you see Joyce vs Dubois, you really see some powerful punches and not some jabs later in the fight

Also, Joshua wasn't even 5 pounds heavier in their second fight and only landed a clean jab-like punch in round 10.

Who cares about Usyk's weight ? Nobody because it's completely irrelevant.

Either he has the best chin as you claim or not. No one cares about his weight, it's not pound for pound chin.

You're using irrelevant arguments because you know you're wrong : nothing about what Usyk did so far in the HW division shows the best chin in the division.

When you see Joyce vs Dubois, you really see some powerful punches not some jabs in late rounds.

Also, Joshua wasn't even 5 pounds heavier in their second fight and only landed a jab-like punch in round 10.
You're the one that mentioned Joshua's weight initially in the first Usyk fight. Now you're backtracking. Usyk also gave up nearly 40 lbs to Chisora.

Show me a heavyweight fighter that's gone 24 rounds with Joshua, 9 rounds with Dubois, and not been put on his ass. Show me a heavyweight that's walked into a big right hand from Joshua and not gone down or been seriously hurt. Ngannou, who is much bigger than Usyk, walked into a right hand from Joshua and went down hard. He was knocked out seconds later.

You're the one that mentioned Joshua's weight initially in the first Usyk fight. Now you're backtracking. Usyk also gave up nearly 40 lbs to Chisora.

I'm going to stop the discussion if you continue with irrelevant arguments... Joshua's weight is relevant because he's the one who hits. This means a heavier Joshua will hit harder than a leaner one.

Usyk's weight is completely irrelevant because it's not pound for pound chin...

Show me a heavyweight fighter that's gone 24 rounds with Joshua, 9 rounds with Dubois, and not been put on his ass.

I already gave you a much better example with Dubois : his fight against Joyce.

As for Joshua, he never landed powerful punches on Usyk.

Show me a heavyweight that's walked into a big right hand from Joshua and not gone down or been seriously hurt.

You mean a jab-like punch from a very short distance ?

Here's a proper right hand from a fully fresh and heavier Joshua :

Still not a definitive KO : show me a single HW taking such a punch without a definitive KO.

Last edited:
I'm going to stop the discussion if you continue with irrelevant arguments... Joshua's weight is relevant because he's the one who hits. This means a heavier Joshua will hit harder than a leaner one.

Usyk's weight is completely irrelevant because it's not pound for pound chin...

I already gave you a much better example with Dubois : his fight against Joyce.

As for Joshua, he never landed powerful punches on Usyk.

You mean a jab-like punch from a very short distance ?

He's a proper right hand from a fully fresh and heavier Joshua :

Still not a definitive KO : show me a single HW taking such a punch without a definitive KO.

"As for Joshua, he never landed powerful punches on Usyk."
giphy.gif

Yeah we're done here. You're either trolling or your hate for Usyk is interfering with your ability to be objective. Ask any of the regs here who they think has the best chin at heavyweight currently. Have a good one, pal.

Nothing you can say will retroactively change the fact Francis beat Tyson and not even by a lucky punch, but out boxed him round after round.

I'll ignore all the crybabies saying Tyson didn't try/train

Nothing you can say will retroactively change the fact Francis beat Tyson and not even by a lucky punch, but out boxed him round after round.

Correction: He didn't beat Fury and he never outboxed him. Last I checked Fury outlanded him in the jab department which is the main tool that boxers use to outbox their opponents. Fury was clearly out of shape and didn't take Francis seriously at all. Pretending otherwise is disingenuous.

Fury was clearly out of shape and didn't take Francis seriously at all. Pretending otherwise is disingenuous.

So here's you showing how biased you are.

The facts don't matter to you, hence why i'm going to stop the discussion since you're literally wasting my time : https://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-f...-underestimate-him-i-trained-12-weeks--178903

And until now Fury never went for any excuse, so i'm going to give him respect for that.

Even here, still no excuse (timestamped) :

He even said "styles make fights", yet you're still completely delusional looking for excuses.

As for a powerful punch, you're literally comparing a jab from a lean Joshua with his stamina already partially consumed :

To the most powerful punch a boxer can make from a heavier and fully fresh Joshua :

Yet Ngannou was still able to get up while that was his 2nd knockdown in the fight.

Last edited:
Also, since i'm not biased like you but acutally rational, there's no excuse in both case :

- Ngannou came at his best against Joshua and got demolished.

- Fury came at his best against Ngannou and got humiliated.

So here's you showing how biased you are.

The facts don't matter to you, hence why i'm going to stop the discussion since you're literally wasting my time : https://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-f...-underestimate-him-i-trained-12-weeks--178903

And until now Fury never went for any excuse, so i'm going to give him respect for that.

Even here, still no excuse (timestamped) :

He even said "styles make fights", yet you're still completely delusional looking for excuses.

As for a powerful punch, you're literally comparing a jab from a lean Joshua with his stamina already partially consumed :

To the most powerful punch a boxer can make from a heavier and fully fresh Joshua :

Yet Ngannou was still able to get up while that was his 2nd knockdown in the fight.

Wrong again. First of all, Fury says a lot of stuff. We know he initially claimed that he trained 12 weeks for Ngannou. Except later Fury admitted that he only trained about 4 weeks for Ngannou. Here you go.

We're done with the chin discussion. You're a troll or a Usyk hater. Possibly both. Get lost.

Last edited:
Wrong again. First of all, Fury says a lot of stuff. We know he initially claimed that he trained 12 weeks for Ngannou. Except later Fury admitted that he only trained about 4 weeks for Ngannou. Here you go.

We're done with the chin discussion. You're a troll or a Usyk hater. Possibly both. Get lost.

So you're also a liar : he never said that while english isn't even my first language.

He said he only needs 5 weeks for Usyk.

Basically, he said he trains the same for any opponent.

So you're also a liar : he never said that while english isn't even my first language.

He said he only needs 5 weeks for Usyk.

Basically, he said he trains the same for any opponent.
No, Steve Bunce reminded him that he said he trained 12 weeks for Ngannou and Fury confirmed that he didn't. More like 4 to 5 weeks according to him. In reality I doubt he even trained for Ngannou at all. Remember Ngannou isn't even a boxer. He also had no tape of him (in the boxing ring) to study. That proved to be quite advantageous, the whole element of surprise, but it's gone now.

Anyone with eyes and a working brain could see that Fury never trained 3 months (12 weeks) for Ngannou. He not only looked out of shape physically but it also showed itself in the fight. That's by far the worst he's ever looked. It showed from the very first round.

yup, nothing erases the fact that the sport was shamed by that fight, I blame Fury for that and was very dissapointed as a boxing fan. Him losing to AJ doesn't erase one of the biggest embarrassments to boxing that I've ever seen. You may as well have a basketball player compete with a boxing champion, totally ridiculous but nothing surprises me with Fury.

@Blastbeat I just checked those guys' records. While they're bad they're not Kimbo bad. They also have a legitimate excuse. All but one of the fighters you listed were teenagers when they turned pro. Benavidez was only 15/16 and had little to no amateur experience. Same with Gassiev.
I never thought Kimbo was a bad fighter, he got caught by that one guy and went down, looked like a weak shot but sometimes those kinds are what does the trick. For Kimbo's background, he showed a ton of toughness and heart and did manage to beat some experienced boxers and mma guys. I don't know what went wrong with his chin in that fight because he looked to have taken better shots before and since.

The major thing though is, I really thought Kimbo had a lot of initiative and a lot of conviction, which I never thought mma fighters often had. I think maybe he could have done more with some earlier training. I don't know his training habits or his attitude towards being coached so I can't comment on that but he didn't do as bad as some people think. If he was that bad, he probably shouldn't have beaten shamrock or tank or ray mercer. Just based on elite experience those guys should be able to beat your streetfighters.

No, Steve Bunce reminded him that he said he trained 12 weeks for Ngannou and Fury confirmed that he didn't. More like 4 to 5 weeks according to him. In reality I doubt he even trained for Ngannou at all. Remember Ngannou isn't even a boxer. He also had no tape of him (in the boxing ring) to study. That proved to be quite advantageous, the whole element of surprise, but it's gone now.

Anyone with eyes and a working brain could see that Fury never trained 3 months (12 weeks) for Ngannou. He not only looked out of shape physically but it also showed itself in the fight. That's by far the worst he's ever looked. It showed from the very first round.
Fury is an embarrassment, being out of shape doesn't even explain all of it, out of shape doesn't erase every skill and ability a fighter has, he's just never been that good of a fighter. And mma boxing has always been so bad that an mma fighter coming over to boxing should never even look competitive in our sport, the same way a boxer shouldn't look competitive in theirs.

Fury is an embarrassment, being out of shape doesn't even explain all of it, out of shape doesn't erase every skill and ability a fighter has, he's just never been that good of a fighter. And mma boxing has always been so bad that an mma fighter coming over to boxing should never even look competitive in our sport, the same way a boxer shouldn't look competitive in theirs.

He's delusional and lies about his own sources : https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...y-in-their-lane.4324719/page-9#post-173126130

Even without training, he should have beat Ngannou decisively.

Styles make fights and Fury doesn't have Joshua's power. Only a hard puncher could beat Ngannou like that.

Back