Law 7 Republican lawmakers want to rename Dulles airport (Washington DC) to Trump International Airport

Republicans have had great success getting their bills passed over the last many years, I see no roadblocks to them working as a team and getting this done also.

It'd be pretty cool, but I doubt it happens. Just lol at being offended by the idea though.

Its not the idea of naming an airport after a president or other public figure. That's not controversial. Its the idea of naming someone, still alive, who is a known rapist and fraud, thar gets peoples backs up.

It's not that hard to understand why.

If almost half your population hadn't jettisoned any remaining sense of morals and decorum over the last number of years, the idea would be pretty much unthinkable.

Maybe I should go back to watching CNN like an NPC. Isn't that on your list of stock phrases?

Perhaps they should wait to see how many felonies Trump gets convicted of at his upcoming trial before they name stuff after him.
What was that about stock phrases, your TDS is showing more now. The reality is that the airport will not be renamed, but don't let that stop you from getting upset.

You must be an awesome person to have appointed yourself as the official record keeper.

A man can't be curious?

Lots of chuds waffle on their support of Trump depending on if they have to vote for him. When it looked like he might be done with politics they disavowed him, but seeing as he might be their guy again it's nice to know where they stand.

What was that about stock phrases, your TDS is showing more now. The reality is that the airport will not be renamed, but don't let that stop you from getting upset.

Pointing out a piece of shit isn't a syndrome.

What stock phrase?

The factual statement that Trump has a high likelihood of becoming a convicted felon if he ever goes to trial isn't a stock phrase. It's just a fact.

"TDS" is a stock phrase without meaning. Just a reflexive dismissal because the facts aren't convenient for ya. That's all

I will throw you a bone, given you're playing nicely, in the form of a stock phrase.

Zesto molesto is a rapist.

A man can't be curious?

Lots of chuds waffle on their support of Trump depending on if they have to vote for him. When it looked like he might be done with politics they disavowed him, but seeing as he might be their guy again it's nice to know where they stand.
So you're proud of Trump and think he should be further memorialized? You think he was a good president?

Just looking to get you on the record here.
Sure, but it seems like a little more than curiosity, maybe obsession, are you planning a punishment for him depending on his position?

Sure, but it seems like a little more than curiosity, maybe obsession, are you planning a punishment for him depending on his position?

Depending on the answer I planned on sending cookies or releasing the hounds.

What stock phrase?

The factual statement that Trump has a high likelihood of becoming a convicted felon if he ever goes to trial isn't a stock phrase. It's just a fact.

"TDS" is a stock phrase without meaning. Just a reflexive dismissal because the facts aren't convenient for ya. That's all

I will throw you a bone, given you're playing nicely, in the form of a stock phrase.

Zesto molesto is a rapist.
So easy to get you guys going, almost feel bad.

Back