30 fights in 2 years (record?)

Check it out, this asshole fought 30 times from 2016-2017. Shayilan Nurdianbeke, he was Darrick Miner's last and final opponent. He must have taken very little damage in fights
View attachment 1037894
Probably fought many mine workers and taxi drivers in that stretch

And then he comes to the UFC, and has only fought 5 times in 3 years, further proving western society makes people lazy

Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch. 149 fights - 0 decisions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405-041256.png
    Screenshot_20240405-041256.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
why’s he an asshole?

OP is the smeared turd on the sidewalk of society. Probably doesn't have a job himself but goes around calling hard working men assholes while making shitty threads like this and the "Boxing is better than MMA" one.

OP is the smeared turd on the sidewalk of society. Probably doesn't have a job himself but goes around calling hard working men assholes while making shitty threads like this and the "Boxing is better than MMA" one.
That guy is an asshole. He rigged a fight with James krause and people lost big money. Same with last week Chris Weidman. I lost $1k on that. That would never happen in boxing

That didler Travis Fulton has all of these records. Check out his wiki.
PfNaKEJ.gif

1712313222343.png

That guy is an asshole. He rigged a fight with James krause and people lost big money. Same with last week Chris Weidman. I lost $1k on that. That would never happen in boxing

Nurdianbeke didn't rig anything with Krause lol. Krause was Miner's coach. He sent Miner out knowing he was injured and did some dodgy gambling stuff with that knowledge. That has nothing to do with Nurdianbeke.

Nurdianbeke didn't rig anything with Krause lol. Krause was Miner's coach. He sent Miner out knowing he was injured and did some dodgy gambling stuff with that knowledge. That has nothing to do with Nurdianbeke.
what? Are you saying it wasnt rigged?

Back