PBP UFC Fight Night 240 - Allen vs. Curtis 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/6 at 3pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm just gonna put this out there, because I see more than a few of my Sherdoggies going Mariscal, You gonna LOSE! I'm so confident I'm post this 1st Page! "Where "Anything you say and post can and will be used against me in future and further posts"...

Fight God's please make this happen I can't take the Sherdogging if it don't
giphy.gif

Man, I recognize three names on this card. Brandon Allen and Chris Curtis because I always confuse them with other fighters and Court McGee because he reminds me of Gan McGee.
Never heard of Germaine DE Ranadmie? That said ive only heard of five

Feels like Damon Jackson and Alex Morono fight all the damn time, but they might just be Fight Nights or something

Feel hard to miss them two though

rsTwtMQ.gif
Yet, I'm still gonna watch for surprises as fights usually bring.

I'm just gonna put this out there, because I see more than a few of my Sherdoggies going Mariscal, You gonna LOSE! I'm so confident I'm post this 1st Page! "Where "Anything you say and post can and will be used against me in future and further posts"...

giphy.gif
You’re on page 2, though..

1712429677546.gif

giphy.gif

I really question how gritty Charriere is.

Not gonna shit on him because he's nice and clean when he's on it, but I think this is an opponent that won't go away and typically he loses such fights by decision.

Back