PBP UFC Fight Night 240 - Allen vs. Curtis 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/6 at 3pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Yeah, the wall, and staller lost again.

This is the fight I’m MOST interested in on this card.

I really like them both.

But the experience factor tipped the scale, for me. I can’t believe how good Norma looked at the weigh-ins.

One of these women has the pedigree. The other is looking to add a big name to her resume.

Good luck, ladies.

Dumont must walk around at 150.

Bro I forget Bonnar died. Damn
yeah that tends to happen when you munch pain killers like candy, endanger people by driving drunk and high, crash your car and have to be hog tied by random people on the street when you try to flee the scene

Just tuned in, is this guy the brother of the late Maiquel Falcao? They look very similar.
No, Falcao is just a common name oer there. Maiquel got cut from the UFC after winning his first fight for smacking his girlfriend in a night club, which was well deserved, but Dana's comment on the situation aged like fine wine <28>
=>
"Sexual assault, hitting a woman or anything like that, you're gone from the roster. It doesn't matter if you're a winner or a champion or anything like that. You're gone. Keep your hands off women"
<{shaqs}>

GDR used to be so good, especially on feet. but i have a gut feeling she is washed beyond all reason.

Back