PBP UFC Fight Night 240 - Allen vs. Curtis 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/6 at 3pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2-1 Chepe

Charriere looks offensively a bit too patient but his fundamentals are sharp everywhere... his biggest issue is he has no defensive awareness and it looks okay because he doesn't react too much to the strikes but the end of round 3 showed the damage was finally catching up to him.

I don't agree with mariscal getting round 1 or 2, but round 1 was close, so I'm not surprised.

People acting like it was a robbery lol.

30-27 is bullshit though

The fact that elbows cause damage to end a fight is not a bad thing. It’s actually vital and Kenny Florian made a career cutting people with elbows and ending fights that way.
it is when its a strike that is only there for visible "damage." not actually ending a fight damage. kenflo took advantage of the rules. no one went out because of an elbow strike. the knees/legs to a downed opponent is a much much better ruleset IMO.

This is upsetting to me.
push :>

Jk it is what it is.... apparently getting fucked on makes you win. Merab out here changing the point system. Failed takedowns wins you fights.

Back