News Jon Jones In Trouble for Supposedly Threatening to Kill Drug Tester (Updated with Video of 'Incident'.)

I get the people not wanting to give Jon the benefit of the doubt given his history, but it’s wild to me people are still taking the story completely at face value despite the video.

Like disregarding the high five entirely, she claimed he was so intoxicated he thought it was early and not mid afternoon. The video shows he’s not shit faced at all. Literally nobody would even know he’s even been drinking here if he himself hadn’t admitted he was in the middle of celebrating a friends birthday. He seems completely fine, and hitting the high five just fine yes absolutely would count as proof he’s not as drunk as she’s claiming as any legal arguments would count it as demonstrating motor skills.

I don’t know know how you possibly can honestly still believe the story as is. At the very least you need to have scaled back to say there’s some elements of it that may be true, but the initial version is clearly horseshit.
This is what you are using as evidence? Because he walked and high fived someone, he isn't drunk? Big yikes.

who knew we had woke weak little drug testers running around.. ( you know what happen to people come to my house unannounced they end up dead/.. no oh let fire him arrest him ( he was in his own home).. take his home sell it! what else can we do make you feel more safe in this world Lady..... PS the fact your phone records and videos i take that too.. .....come at me... Albuquerque so not surprised.
Is this an aneurysm?

This is what you are using as evidence? Because he walked and high fived someone, he isn't drunk? Big yikes.
Hello she says in the report to cop she thought he was drunk and smelled alcohol, being at home fight long ways away yeah i give him the benefit of doubt plus who cares! i told ya come at me... if you wanted to whine... that was best you could do <JonesLaugh>

Hello she says in the report to cop she thought he was drunk and smelled alcohol, being at home fight long ways away yeah i give him the benefit of doubt plus who cares! i told ya come at me... if you wanted to whine... that was best you could do <JonesLaugh>
Who needs to make a case against what you said when what you said was a bunch of nonsensical rambling? I hope that post wasn't best  you can do. Hell, this post makes no sense either. Him being drunk at home means you give him the "benefit of the doubt?" Benefit of the doubt for what? Do you even know what that phrase means?

Went back & read it again, my post wasn't made to be an insult. If you have twisted knickers from it that's on you.
I can read. Carry on … (can’t believe I’m coming off as a Jon Jones fan smh)

I can read. Carry on … (can’t believe I’m coming off as a Jon Jones fan smh)
It's all good CB. Pico's a scumbag POS who is innocent until found guilty, which would be hushed up as always with his and Dana's money.

Who needs to make a case against what you said when what you said was a bunch of nonsensical rambling? I hope that post wasn't best  you can do. Hell, this post makes no sense either. Him being drunk at home means you give him the "benefit of the doubt?" Benefit of the doubt for what? Do you even know what that phrase means?
then why comment on it.. and Yes the benefit that it was misunderstanding made into some bigger by haters and whiners... she seen huging him as she leaves. in the video jon put up cry baby

then why comment on it.. and Yes the benefit that it was misunderstanding made into some bigger by haters and whiners... she seen huging him as she leaves. in the video jon put up cry baby
If you "misunderstandingly" threaten someone, you still threatened them. Him being drunk doesn't excuse that. It would have to be HER misunderstanding, but she's not the inebriated one.

Also, she didn't hug him, so you're full of shit. And even if she did, what does that mean? I'm sure you've got hugged and no one likes you.

If you "misunderstandingly" threaten someone, you still threatened them. Him being drunk doesn't excuse that. It would have to be HER misunderstanding, but she's not the inebriated one.

Also, she didn't hug him, so you're full of shit. And even if she did, what does that mean? I'm sure you've got hugged and no one likes you.
he could been making a joke the last person who show up to his house unannounced was a thief.. you wouldnt hug someone who you fear for you life from ... lol.. cry more 😆

I still can't imagine asking the heavyweight champion of the world who has documented mental issues for a drug test. Then he threatens to kill you.

Pretty sure the employee from Bob's testing is not turning that over the counter test that they got from Amazon in as a positive.

This new testing company probably has to have Dana sign off on the positive ones. Can't ruin a good card over a little coke and roids.

It'd be funny if Jon paid Jerome to do the piss test for him, since Crystal didn't watch.

Next someone will be saying that Jon and her fucked on the way out behind the shed. Frustrating AF.

The only thing that proves is the part of her story where he said “here’s crystal and Jerome”. It’s a piece of her story. It’s not the part with the death threat though.
Oh, that's good for him then

Back